Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from Europe

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: Greetings from Europe

Maybe you guys should make a pact to grow *together*?

Welcome, BTW!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    SL/Class/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by theoperative View Post
    Thank you Deadly Unicorn. What a nice thick braid you have

My guess is you have asked him and he refused. Did he say why?
    Oh thank you I often feel it's to small.

Yes, he says it's to much work for him. I try to tell him it's really not as much work as he thinks because to me it isn't. There's no changing his mind I think but that's ok. I talked him into not having a buzz cut all the time so I'm happy lol His style now suits him SO much better.
    I love my hair, and kitties

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyUnicorn View Post
    Oh thank you I often feel it's to small.

Yes, he says it's to much work for him. I try to tell him it's really not as much work as he thinks because to me it isn't. There's no changing his mind I think but that's ok. I talked him into not having a buzz cut all the time so I'm happy lol His style now suits him SO much better.
    Small? Actually your braid looks very nice

I think the work depends on his hair type. How is it? If it's straight and flat or at least straight he only needs to run a comb through it. However, if it's really wavy and bushy, with cowlicks then anything shorter than BSL could be difficult to manage. This is the main issue with my own hair…. I would love the wifey to ask me to grow out my hair again but that will never happen…..

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    Maybe you guys should make a pact to grow *together*?

Welcome, BTW!
    Hi Lapushka

A pact sound very romantic in principle, but wifey really has no desire to see me in long hair again….she doesn't like the beard either. I already agreed to "cycle" it because it's not long and grows back in two weeks….

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Hmmm. So, if you did decide to grow your hair long again, how long would you want it?
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

Length
    SL/Class/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Small? Actually your braid looks very nice

I think the work depends on his hair type. How is it? If it's straight and flat or at least straight he only needs to run a comb through it. However, if it's really wavy and bushy, with cowlicks then anything shorter than BSL could be difficult to manage. This is the main issue with my own hair…. I would love the wifey to ask me to grow out my hair again but that will never happen…..

His is a lot like mine, pretty much exactly, but kind of a dark blonde color. It's a really interesting color.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahlabyrinth View Post
    Hmmm. So, if you did decide to grow your hair long again, how long would you want it?
    Hi Sarah, thanks for asking There is what I "want" and what I "can do"…..

Long hair I would LOVE to have would be BSL, all one-length with a deep side part that flowed like single shiny sheet from my head. Hopefully at this length some of the natural blonde color would return. Up until 15 or so I had thick, nearly straight golden blond hair. What I have now is dark dirty blonde, very wavy, messy hair with 3 or four nasty cowlicks….WTF happened?

What I had at just past shoulder length "au natural" was a mess. Blown out it looked like a great bell and really tough to keep looking decent. Though I could manage it loose with effort but usually just wore a pony. So my choice is kind of either Louis the 14th at my elbows or no longer than 2.5 inches…..

I don't want to look like a rock star or a wild man, just to have BSL manageable hair that looks great, "girl hair" maybe for lack of a better description……if I had the same hair now I did as a teen I would NEVER EVER cut above BSL. It would be in a pony for business meeting but loose otherwise.

Dream on….

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyUnicorn View Post
    His is a lot like mine, pretty much exactly, but kind of a dark blonde color. It's a really interesting color.
    Really? Strange he doesn't want to give long hair a go then. Seems like it would be very easy for him and look great. If you prod him he'll probably do it for you

Length
    SL/Class/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Really? Strange he doesn't want to give long hair a go then. Seems like it would be very easy for him and look great. If you prod him he'll probably do it for you
    Idk.. I think it's one of the only things he wouldn't do for me lol I try not to push it to much, it's his hair after all. Though if he ever wants to he knows how I feel about it His hair has gotta darker over time as well like yours, I think that's more common for blondes, but his texture hasn't changed.

Length
    19/hip/termi
    Type
    1a/F/ii/iii

T.O, Velkommen! Welcome to LHC!
    Lady Malene of the Misty Memories of Yore, Shieldmaiden in the Order of Long Haired Knights