Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TBL by Christmas/New Year's Eve 2015

Length
    BSL/BCL/CL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Default Re: TBL by Christmas/New Year's Eve 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Rushli View Post
    Oh the joys of being tall. Unless I get several growth spurts, I will miss this by a few months. Based on my average 1/2" growth I can make it to BCL! And if you are really lax on your TBL definition, BCL could count. Haha. I will enjoy following all your progress anyway.
    Apparently, there are those who consider BCL and TBL to be one and the same so reaching BCL would meet the "requirements" of the thread though it's really up to you if that counts or not.

As I began microtrimming in March 2014, there's no way I'll make it past JTL this year so TBL by the winter holidays of 2015 sounds doable to me!
    This thread needed to be bumped so that others could join anyways!

Length
    15/47/48
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

Currently a couple inches shy of BCL. I think TBL by Christmas next year is a reasonable goal.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Arete View Post
    Currently a couple inches shy of BCL. I think TBL by Christmas next year is a reasonable goal.
    Welcome to the thread, and good luck with that!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    chin/waist/waist
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

I don't know if I will make it to TBL in time. However, my hair has surprised me and is much longer than I projected it would be now, 3 months after my trim. Also, I consider TBL as a rough halfway point between BCL and Classic. I am quite certain I will make it to BCL but I don't know about TBL. My hair only grows .5 inches a month.
    Chin | Shoulder | Collarbone | APL | BSL | Waist

Now growing for fun!

Length
    25/381/2/43
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Hi all, I just made my tbl goal for 2014 but just barely and so at the end of this month I will will cutting back abt an inch so I will be joining you for a short while then hopefully on my way to classic in the next year to year an half. So anyway happy growing to you all in the next year and with all the support here at lhc you are bound to make your goal!!! Happy New Year!!!

Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

I THINK TBL might be attainable for me by next year! At least I'm hoping I will be. I have less than 1ft to go!

Length
    25"/35.5"/---
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Oh oh i'm iiin!
    25.-.26.-.27.-.28.-.29.-.30.-.31.-.32.-.33.-.34.-.35.5.-.36.-.37.-.38.-.39.-.40.-.41.-.42.-.43.-.44.-.45
    stopped hair dye/bleach since 22.12.2014

Length
    shldr/tbl?/ftl?
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Bumping thread!

We're halfway through April now, so who's still in? For me it's just 3 or 4 inches to go, so I think I'll make it.
    Lady Ambrella of the Jewel-Strewn Beaches in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

Length
    20APL/17”/More!
    Type
    2c/3a/M/i/ii

Ah-hah!!! At last I have found you!!!

Pardon my enthusiasm; I was sure there had to be a thread for TBL by Christmas 2015 on here somewhere. I'm actually hoping to reach TBL by Crow Fair (big powwow in August) or else by Halloween at the latest, but Classic by Christmas would be asking WAYY too much.

So how is everyone? Still on track? I'm at 37.75" and true TBL is 38.5" on me unless my posture changes before I get there. But I'm only keeping 1/4" of my growth each month right now, and it will still LOOK like I'm only at TBL when I'm an inch or two past, so this thread can be my home for a while.

Assuming I don't forget my password again I'll check back in.
    Current length: 17”(ish)—Collarbone. Will be buzzing it short around New Year’s 2018. Ultimate goal: still Terminal.

Extraordinary Wordsmith WaitingSoLong's Avatar
    Length
    MTL/BSL/none
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

I will join. I only average about 1/3" a month (for the last two+ years) so I am not sure I will make it, I have 3.5" to go to get there. I used to get a good 1/2" a month and I have never figured out why my growth has slowed so much. I did a major chop twice, back to waist both times, but my growth rate has never changed. At least my hair is healthy and now it is all virgin.

BCL and TBL are NOT the same on me, being 2" apart.

Currently I am 34.5" having gained zero growth this past month
    Hip is 35
    BCL is 36
    TBL is 38

It has been my goal for several years now to have virgin TBL hair by my 40th birthday, which is in December.

It is OK if I do not make it. I have had FTL hair and TBL is about all the longer I want to grow, I did not enjoy hair past that really. Once I hit a solid TBL I will likely cut back to hip to get rid of some layers.

~WSL~My YouTube tutorials with Classic+ Hair
    FTL in 2013. Back to waist/virgin 2014. Virgin thigh 2018. Cut back to waist July 2018