Page 226 of 270 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2693

Thread: Post pics of your Quattro tools/toys.

Length
    SL/BL/WL
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Default Re: Post pics of your Quattro tools/toys.

Yea, I have to wait hubby switching companies and we're broke. Old company is dragging feet on truck title. So I can't buy a thing till next month. Oh the pain of it. LOL

[Judging you in Spanish] Milady_DeWinter's Avatar
    Length
    BSL/CL/FTL
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Cybercat View Post
    Yea, I have to wait hubby switching companies and we're broke. Old company is dragging feet on truck title. So I can't buy a thing till next month. Oh the pain of it. LOL
    LOL I understand I'll have to wait a while to pick another item from them.. Unless they posted a platypus or something like that, I lose my head with animals

BSL • MBL • WL • HL • BCLTBLWristClassic!FTL
    Thickness: 5 1/2" - 14cm | Length: 42,5" - 108cm
    My little braid thread

Length
    CBL/TBL/-
    Type
    1c/M/ii

You all are enabling me as I lurk... sourgrl's fork is perfect, and of course Crystawni makes every hair toy look fabulous. I will likely have to wait until the end of the month but I am going back and forth between one of the art deco forks and a pair of sticks. Wish I could afford both!
    Caution: LHC-itis may become terminal.
    https://zestylonghair.wordpress.com

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

That opal is very pretty!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    MBL/to/HIP
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by slynr View Post
    Love the opal, sourgrl! That is one of my favorite stones as well. Looks amazing in your hair. I just love his forks! Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zesty View Post
    You all are enabling me as I lurk... sourgrl's fork is perfect, and of course Crystawni makes every hair toy look fabulous. I will likely have to wait until the end of the month but I am going back and forth between one of the art deco forks and a pair of sticks. Wish I could afford both!
    Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    That opal is very pretty!
    Thank you all <3.

It's been a while since I've had a Quattro hair toy in my collection. I forgot how well they hold. That said, I'm on a time-out for a while after a bit of a hair toy buying spree. Easier said than done with all the enabling found here

Life's short...Buy the hair toy...

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Don't I know it, sourgrl. I'd been dithering over the elegant little fire opal, and finally caved. I really should get out to our local opal shops and the fields here, because I'm another huge fan, especially when it comes to having a black opal, or fire opal, as I already have a gorgeous white one in a ring, and some greener ones in other jewellery. First I'm going to have to stop spending on hairtoys, though.

Zesty, thank you. I think this latest one is going to disappear a bit, but..!
    Lady Soreil, Fey-Born Bard in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    ~spider silk fine, 4.5" pony circ.~

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

Length
    MBL/to/HIP
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Crystawni View Post
    Don't I know it, sourgrl. I'd been dithering over the elegant little fire opal, and finally caved. I really should get out to our local opal shops and the fields here, because I'm another huge fan, especially when it comes to having a black opal, or fire opal, as I already have a gorgeous white one in a ring, and some greener ones in other jewellery. First I'm going to have to stop spending on hairtoys, though.

Zesty, thank you. I think this latest one is going to disappear a bit, but..!
    Ooooo! Looking forward to seeing that firey number in your hair. He does have some pretty shades of opal. The pink heart opal fork has been tempting me for weeks even though I prefer opals with some flash. Your jewelry pieces sound amazing. I can't imagine having access to them in the rough. Lucky girl!

[Judging you in Spanish] Milady_DeWinter's Avatar
    Length
    BSL/CL/FTL
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

That one is very beautiful Crystawni!! I love fire opals, got a couple in earrings that my mom gifted me - and green ones, bigger, from my father. It's one of my fav stones in any color!!

I also love labradorite so much, was kind of sad seeing the couple of sticks with it that just dissapeared. Well, nevermind Koala!
    Last edited by Milady_DeWinter; May 17th, 2018 at 03:51 PM.

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

sourgrl, you'll know it when the right one grabs you (or nibbles and waves and pokes and prods...), but I can't find a pink heart opal one?

Labradorite is another soft spot for me, and something we have at the markets here, as well as at a museum that is chock-full of various stones and crystals of the BIG and BIGGER (geode) varieties. I just love handling the labs in the sunlight to see their colour flashes. >>yeah, I'm a real sucker for flash--moonstone is another love<< But they can sometimes look so dull from the side, so I am very picky when it comes to purchases.

KOALA!!!
    Last edited by Crystawni; May 17th, 2018 at 07:39 PM. Reason: numerous pre-cawfee finger fluffers
    Lady Soreil, Fey-Born Bard in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    ~spider silk fine, 4.5" pony circ.~

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

Length
    MBL/to/HIP
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

I also love labradorite. My 1st Quattro fork was a labradorite. One of those hair toys I regret parting with I also really like moonstone.

This is the pretty pink opal: https://www.etsy.com/listing/5747591...listing-same-1
    Last edited by sourgrl; May 17th, 2018 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Autocorrect fail