Page 1166 of 1497 FirstFirst ... 16666610661116115611641165116611671168117612161266 ... LastLast
Results 11,651 to 11,660 of 14962

Thread: Buzz | Ear | Chin

Default Re: Any Super-Shorties Out There???

my first goal is to get to the collar bone from chin length and then go from there.......probably bsl as you mentioned, but no longer than that.

Quote Originally Posted by jaine View Post
    mommat04, kimki, & shicurls ... thank you for the encouragement!
    Welcome to Prettychild & psimons too ... it's good that so many of us are in the same boat!

So I have a question for everyone ... How did your decide on your goal length?

I am actually not sure what length I want since I haven't had really long hair since high school ... but BSL seems like a universally flattering length for everyone and that's the minimum length I want, so it seemed like a good goal for now.
    my first goal is to get to the collar bone from chin length and then go from there.......probably bsl as you mentioned, but no longer than that.

Hi! Have been a lurker on LHC for some time now. I'm currently trying to grow my hair out. IT is my first time ever and I believe I am in the awkward stage.. about a year it has been. My hair at the front is around 5.5-6 inches while the sides are around 5. Have had around 3 trims on the back as my hair is so frigging straight and it grows down making my back look like it has immense growth and giving me a mullet. In my black and white picture that I have posted, my hair looks greasy but I assure you it I'm clean!
    My back seems like it is gathering pace and it outpacing the growth of my sides, I estimate that in 1-2 months it will outpace the growth of my sides and look mulletly.
    What hair type do I have? I have had people who have said it is thick then my the person who trimmed my hair said it was thin. They say my hair is strong though as I never have any split ends.

Thanks

[IMG][/IMG]

Sorry double post it messed up my other image. Does anybody know how I can edit previous post or merge my current into previous post?

Length
    Pixie/U-BSL/Happy
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by MartinYYw95 View Post
    Sorry double post it messed up my other image. Does anybody know how I can edit previous post or merge my current into previous post?
    You can edit your posts after you've gotten 25+ (quality) posts. In general that's when you get to the next privilege level. I hope this helps!

Looks like your growing out is in a very good phase, I always find the "ear phase" when you try to grow your hair over the ears is very difficult, and you are past that!

Always behave like a duck -
    keep calm and unruffled on the surface but paddle like the devil underneath.

Length
    0-2cm/MBL/MBL

I had another mullet trim while waiting for my bangs to catch up. They are almost at mid-ear now. It takes so looong. I can't wait to reach chin and start growing to shoulder.
    "If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading." ~Lao Tzu
    Buzz | Pixie | Chin | Shoulder | APL | BSL | MBL | WSL

Length
    pixie/clsc/term
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

My side cut is officially grown out! I had a trim on Saturday to bring the rest up to match, so now I've got a cute, lightly layered jaw-length bob. I joined the no trimming in 2016 challenge, and I'm hoping to be at least to shoulder-length by the end of the year.
    Lady Pyracantha, Firethorn in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    chin ~ shoulder ~ APL ~ BSL ~ waist ~ hip ~ TBL ~ classic ~ FTL ~ knee ~ term
    I like big buns and I cannot lie

Length
    Pixie/Jaw/BSL
    Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

Another shortie here! I've rocked my pixie for a few months and feel like growing it out again. Usually I trim the mullet, sometimes I sojourn at the bob stage for a while because I like it. This time I want to challenge myself to let it grow without touching it at all. I've joined the no trimming 2016 challenge and have no plans to trim before that starts.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by TR View Post
    Another shortie here! I've rocked my pixie for a few months and feel like growing it out again. Usually I trim the mullet, sometimes I sojourn at the bob stage for a while because I like it. This time I want to challenge myself to let it grow without touching it at all. I've joined the no trimming 2016 challenge and have no plans to trim before that starts.
    That's great to hear. I'm holding you to that.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    Pixie/Jaw/BSL
    Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    That's great to hear. I'm holding you to that.
    I'm all stocked up on scarves and hairbands and clips, I even bought some wee tiny mini flexi-8s during the Lilla Rose Black Friday sale. Plus I'll be pretty busy for the next couple of weeks and my hair is looking pretty good right now in a long pixie, not at all mullet-shaped just yet though I can feel it lurking. I'm confident I can distract myself with pretty hair accessories for the rest of the year and safely into the start of the no-trim challenge. I even bought flexi-8s in size extra-small and small; aspirational you know, so I can't wait to grow enough hair to use them in half-ups and baby ponytails.