Page 270 of 270 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270
Results 2,691 to 2,693 of 2693

Thread: Post pics of your Quattro tools/toys.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: Post pics of your Quattro tools/toys.

Very pretty pieces. I remember being doubtful about the Tama fork, its shape, I thought it was much narrower than depicted here (so thank you for the pictures). I am so sad, you guys. He was such an amazing artist (still is), but it will probably never be the same.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    ?/Calf/TERM!
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Fornarina View Post
    I'm sorry to read that. I have bought some Quattro pieces in the last years. One was a custom order, where I wanted a bigger ball for those tama sticks (Japanese kind) Usually they were 15 mm long but he found one ball for me with one inch diameter.

And he once also did make a fork for me where he made all four prongs the same length of 5 inches. Those are better for use than where the outer prongs are shorter, imho.

Seraphinite

Butterfly

Tama fork - Ron was very sceptical when I asked him for a larger ball, but when he saw the action pic, he changed his mind.

Chacoxenite stone

May he recover soon.
    Those tama sticks are really, really cool! …but I really, really love the bun you made with the butterfly fork…please tell me what kind of bun that is so I can look it up and learn it *puppy dog eyes* it’s so pretty (and you made it so neat and tidy…it’s so lovely and shows off the butterfly so well). I’ve totally fallen in love with that bun *hearts*

I’m sorry to hear the artist is having health issues *sadness* I hope he recovers soon…I have some of the Starlight Upins and I used them when I have a headache and they are lovely.
    🐓_insert erudite quote here_🦤
    💗I'm a pink loving, bun wearing, rambling, bird person. Ta cheistanna agam!💗

Quote Originally Posted by Fornarina View Post

Tama fork - Ron was very sceptical when I asked him for a larger ball, but when he saw the action pic, he changed his mind.
    Fornarina that is a stunning collection! Before I learned he get sick, I was actually planning to ask Ron for a custom kanzashi/tama fork--I have a small collection of antique kimono that I wanted to wear it with! Sadly it looks like that's not going to happen soon...If you ever part with your tama fork, I hope you'll keep me in mind