Thread: Fine/thin hair and bangs/fringe

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    chin/SL/WL
    Type
    2a/F/i/ii

Default Fine/thin hair and bangs/fringe

I so want to cut a fringe or bangs, but my stylist is very hesitant to do so on my thin hair at this length(BSL-MBL) longest length. My former bangs that I used to have are past my shoulders and heading for apl. Soon my hair will be close to all one length. My ponytail is a bit thicker ,now, but I just feel like I look so much better with bangs/fringe. If my hair was any thicker it would be a done deal.
    My stylist says my hair is too thin at this length to support bangs, as they take too much hair from the top of the head,( my hair is very thin in front) and the rest of the long hair would look too thin. I also read an article on line(7 things I wish I knew before I cut my fine/thin hair)
    where celebrity Rogaine stylist also advises against bangs for thin hair.
    I love blunt, full bangs, but those are out for me unless I want to lose half my circumference.
    I've had wispy bangs but those a pain in the you know what with fine hair. Better not to have them
    Oh well.
    Any of you fine thin hairs have a fringe/bangs? Or do you find you are better without them?
    Last edited by Babyfine; February 24th, 2017 at 04:42 PM.
    Trying to grow my babyfine hair long/working on going natural