Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Floor Length and Beyond

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Default Floor Length and Beyond

I just had to share this video. It called Nature. Her hair is just so beautiful. Here is the link. Her Profile name is longhairyo.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgaajLC4CWk
    Last edited by Catladyintown; November 1st, 2009 at 03:23 PM.

Length
    12/48/term
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Default Re: Floor Length Hair and Beyond:-)

WHAT! I cannot believe her hair. There isn't even any visible taper until after 'floor length'! Holy cow.

I don't think my hair terminal will ever be that long!
    Hippie at Heart

Type
    2a/F/M/ii

I know Longlocks3 I can't believe how beautiful her ends are. Also I wish I knew her hair routine.

Length
    chest/butt/thigh
    Type
    1a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Catladyintown View Post
    I know Longlocks3 I can't believe how beautiful her ends are. Also I wish I knew her hair routine.
    i went to her website "longhairyo.com" she doesnt say much about her hair care routine, but says i took her 3 years to grow from shoulder to waist, she says she used to wash it every 3 days, but now she only washes it once a week, she uses about 100ml of shampoo and conditioner (no particular brand) she spends about an hour washing it, and she lets it airdry for 4 hours, she also says that she collects and saves all her loose and shed hairs

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    Bald/Knees/Dunno
    Type
    1b/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by vdhendrix View Post
    i went to her website "longhairyo.com" she doesnt say much about her hair care routine, but says i took her 3 years to grow from shoulder to waist, she says she used to wash it every 3 days, but now she only washes it once a week, she uses about 100ml of shampoo and conditioner (no particular brand) she spends about an hour washing it, and she lets it airdry for 4 hours, she also says that she collects and saves all her loose and shed hairs
    I know! I was itching to know her routine and methods, but what little she wrote just doesn’t quite add up for me. Unfortunately the whole website smells more like a f3t1sh site for selling her DVDs and memberships than a “real” long hair

Length
    2in/30in/term?
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

...wow...
    That must take so long to clean it and brush it..... O.O
    Her hair looks quite nice though

Length
    1/1/N/A
    Type
    1a/F/ii

...she collects and saves all her loose and shed hairs
    Why does she want to collect all her shed hairs? Really? What's the pt. ?

Length
    bald/Hip:)/termi
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by xsampa View Post
    Why does she want to collect all her shed hairs? Really? What's the pt. ?
    You can make a hair donut with your saved hair or even experiment on shed hairs instead of experimenting on the hair on your head. Im not so sure why she specifically saves hair :P

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

I used to visit here website many years ago ever since back in the early 2000s, and yes she doesn't sat that much about her hair care routine. The airdrying part my hair is not as long as hers. It BSL, and it takes 5 or 6 hours to airdry on it's own. I think it's because it's so thick. But hopefully one of these days my hair will reach the floor. I don't want it dragging the floor but I want it very close to the floor. Like, to my ankles or something like that.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    I used to visit here website many years ago ever since back in the early 2000s, and yes she doesn't sat that much about her hair care routine. The airdrying part my hair is not as long as hers. It BSL, and it takes 5 or 6 hours to airdry on it's own. I think it's because it's so thick. But hopefully one of these days my hair will reach the floor. I don't want it dragging the floor but I want it very close to the floor. Like, to my ankles or something like that.
    ii/iii hair is not that thick. I have iii hair and it does take 8+H to dry if left to its own devices. But I diffuse after about 2-4H of airdrying. That and a good towel dry before will do wonders!

I'd go one milestone at a time. It's great to have goals, but patience and taking it one day at a time often helps.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)