Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fast Shampoo and Conditioner reviews??

Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Fast Shampoo and Conditioner reviews??

has anyone used this? does it work and is it worth that money?

Product description

Whether you have slow growing hair, are looking to outgrow a bad haircut, or just want to change styles, FAST Shampoo & Conditioner gives you the look you want. FAST's proprietary blend of natural herbs, vitamins and amino acids fortifies hair and reduces breakage allowing for beautiful looking hair. No Sulphates, Parabens, DEA.

http://www.boots.ie/en/FAST-Shampoo-...300ml_1303094/

Length
    CL/BSL/MBL
    Type
    1b/F/i

Default Re: Fast Shampoo and Conditioner reviews??

I can't tell you if its worth the money because I bought it over a year ago and it's still in my bathroom cabinet! (repeat offender of buying ANYTHING to do with hair and not using it lol) I just put it in my shower and will actually use it for a few weeks as directed and report back. My bottles have SLS in it but thats the only thing thats different. The directions say you have to wash your hair EVERY day with it TWICE, on the second shampoo you leave it in for a couple of minutes (theres biotin in the shampoo from memory I think?) before you use the conditioner, the couple of times I did use it I remember the conditioner was pretty crap, I'll be using my usual conditioner or even a treatment after. Hopefully it fades the old colour from my hair with all that washing and doesn't do any damage, might have to increase the oilings! Sorry I couldn't be of more help to you, hopefully someone else on here has used it properly and can give you a better idea

Type
    2a/M/ii

thanks for the reply rhoward
    hopefully i can find someone who used it to give me some feedback.
    i've been reading reviews the past few days but very mixed...

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

I remember a YTer doing a review on it (was it ladollyvita33?) and it was very *drying*.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    BSL/Calf/Term?
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

I've seen multiple reports on FAST being "drying", but I think it's quite common for "growth" shampoos (Nioxin, Mane 'N Tail, etc).

Their marketing materials say you need to use it daily (lathering twice), and you can go back to your regular shampoo once you achieve your desired length... But generally speaking, one should be able to achieve the desired length with your regular shampoo anyway, no? (It might take a bit longer, but hey, patience is a virtue. )
    Personally, I find this expensive and the daily use requirement is a bit of a deal-breaker for me (can't wash and dry my hair daily - it's too dry for that )... But I'd love to hear other people's reviews.

The ingredients look pretty good!
    http://www.fasthair.co.uk/fast_grow_ingredients/

Type
    2a/M/ii

i may try it when i come back from holidays in a week... i'll ask my granny for some pocket money towards it
    wont use it daily though, but every 2 days should be ok too i hope.
    i did hear that its very drying, but seeing as my hair is in pixie atm id imagine its not as relevant to me yet...?

@Meteor patience is something i have very little of so id be willing to try a few things to speed it up
    where possible anyways lol.

Length
    CL/BSL/MBL
    Type
    1b/F/i

I've used it every day for the past 3 days as directed and it feels like FOREVER, this stuff is sooo drying and the conditioner is not the best, I'm seriously going to chuck it out, my opinion is if this stuff does grow your hair I don't want the dry awful hair its going to give me anyway. Back to pantene and herbal essence for me.
    I do have the formula with Sulfates in it so maybe the new formula might be nicer???

Type
    2a/M/ii

Bought this today and used it for the first time. Can't say yet how it'll be but first impressions are good. Smells ok, petty it's so so so expensive though. I can't see this lasting me more than a month though so tbh I'm not sure yet if I can justify the price lol...

Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Just bought the shampoo and conditioner set. Will measure tonight and start using it tomorrow. I hope I'll notice some kind of benefits!

24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34

Type
    2a/F/i

I thought you meant you needed reviews of a shampoo really fast HA

Curious about this stuff, but...so expensive!

BSL: Made it!Off to Waist!