Thread: Continuing the long-hair journey...

Length
    27 in/37 in/47 in
    Type
    2a/F/M/i/ii

Default Continuing the long-hair journey...

I've grown my hair long for most of my life, with the exception of sporting shoulder length locks when I was seven, and a misunderstanding with my hairdresser in my late teens resulting in my just-past waist length hair being hacked to bra-band height (Oh, there were words exchanged that afternoon, harsh words, and I haven't let anyone else cut my hair since.)

Since then, I've grown my hair to hip length, where it is now. A few months ago, I had a wonderful thick, blunt cut hemline, but now I'm sporting fairytale ends after I shed much of my hair after having my baby. The shedding has stopped now, and I was kind of bummed about my fairytale ends, and I was considering cutting my hair back 4-12 inches (4 being what I'd have to do to get my super thick blunt ends back, 12 being what I was considering donating to charity)

I found this board, and read a few threads, and my perception about my hair has changed drastically. I'm thrilled, and I've decided to keep my hair, and keep working on the classic-length I've always envied.

So anyway, yes, that's me, and thank you ladies for the inspiration!

Here's a decent picture of me, my hair, and the baby who shook my confidence in my hair...

Length
    27.5/waist/hip
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: Continuing the long-hair journey...

Welcome! Your hair looks beautiful, and so does that picture.

Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

That's a lovely picture. Welcome!

Hello! Your baby looks very sweet, and your hair is beautiful! Don't give up! I'm a newbie here too, but it seems that this community is very encouraging