Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Back again

Length
    .5 in/8 in/BSL

Default I'm Back again

Hey all. I used to post here a couple years ago as Bella Babe, I grew my hair out to a fabulous waist length!!!

However, I chopped it off when I had my third. It was killing me to rest up against it while breastfeeding, flipping it around at night while cosleeping, and washing it with what precious time I had in the shower. I then cut it further to a pixie cut. Nice part about that is it is my natural hair color for the first time in a decade!!!

I closed my store this week (I traded out clothing for a dear friend who is a fabulous hair dresser - no more free hair cuts is part of my inspiration to be here again. That and I really don't feel myself with short hair) So I am back again.

This time I want to - 1- keep it at a more manageable length. Maybe between bra and waist. Long enough for fun buns and updos, but not so long that I get frustrated! 2- NOT dye my hair chemically. I have tattoos, and I also avoid chems usually in my life, i just really want to be more natural. Also, part of my frustration was from having to keep up with roots. So as much as I love playing with color, i will stick with henna.

Yay! Glad to be back!

Length
    12/20/37
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Welcome back!

Length
    27/42+/ftip
    Type
    1b/M/iii

Hi and welcome back!
    Callie sez *meep*
    justgreen judiciously journals
    Lady Emeralde Justyce in the Order of the Long Hair Knights

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    18/20/WL
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Welcome back! Although I haven't cut my hair short because of it, I can relate to having children and having long hair. Many people manage it just fine by putting it back, but for me, I happen to have children who yank and pull on my hair constantly. It's like an obsession with them. I cosleep too and my littlest (the one I cosleep with) yankes me all night long. All I ever say is "no no!" and "that hurts!" and "let go!"

When I put it in a bun or braid it's even worse because then they yank it right out of my head, as it is then being pulled against a fork or pins. I have threatened my kids with shaving my head but it doesn't seem to make much difference.

Hi and Welcome Back to LHC!

Hope your hair re-grows well.

Type
    2a/2b/F/M/i/ii

Although I never had a chance to "meet" you before, since I joined about a year and a half ago, I would like to welcome you back to the LHC, Hestia, and I hope to get to "know" you better in the days ahead.

Length
    less/long/more
    Type
    2a/C/iii

Welcome back, Hestia. However, as you may be aware, members only get one account here per lifetime, so we're going to need to merge your accounts -- which name would you like to keep?
    "All of life is a foreign country" (Jack Kerouac, 1949).
    "I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." (Albert Einstein)

Length
    .5 in/8 in/BSL

Quote Originally Posted by Beatnik Guy View Post
    Welcome back, Hestia. However, as you may be aware, members only get one account here per lifetime, so we're going to need to merge your accounts -- which name would you like to keep?
    Oh, gosh, I am sorry. I don't care. I tried to log on with my old account and it kept going to these error screens. I got impatient and fed up and just made a new account!

I guess it would be better to have my old one, with my post count. Can you merge? Can this thread have my old name on it? Do you know why I wasn't able to get to it? It was like the login page didn't exist. I half figured it wouldn't even let me start a new one, but then it did and I just rolled with it.

Could I *ask* any more questions???

Length
    bob/bob/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

I don't know if we knew each other or not but welcome back anyway! Looking forward to your journey back to long hair!

Combing only when wet with CO, Suave conditioner, AG Re:Coil, LA Looks sports gel, EVOO and coconut oil

Length
    Buzz/hip/class
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

Hello there, Ive only been a member since last August but just wanted to welcome you back into the fold.

I look forward to seeing you grow and getting to know you. x
    Buzz October 2015 to get rid of bendigo and lots of other damage, now Al natural and loving it....where will my journey end? I will tell you when I get there. Lifelong Co washer and LOC method currentl approaching curly hip