Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Other hair goals

Length
    shldr/apl/hip
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii

Smile Other hair goals

Hello everybody, just wanted to know if you had other hair goals other than overal length. This includes growing out chemical dye, layers whatever. Interesting stories welcome. I want to grow out my fringe- it's to the middle of my nose if you stretch the longest bit.

Took an arrow in the knee Alaia's Avatar
    Length
    APL/~TB/Knee!
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii/iii

Default Re: Other hair goals

I think there's quite a few of us wanting to grow out virgin hair, myself included. I just got it dyed last Wednesday to a colour that hopefully is similar enough to my natural colour that it won't look horrible to grow out.

My overall goal is knee length hair, but my other goals are that it be a blunt hemline (which may not be possible, if knee length is at all possible for me) and all virgin hair.
    Lady Aineldiel of the Three-Fated Path in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    BSL - Waist - Hip - BCL - TB - Classic - Fingertip - Knee!

Length
    3"/3.5"/34"
    Type
    2a/F/M/i/ii

Grow out all my shedding related taper, and then grow out all my chemical dye/heat damage (the taper will take somewhat less time to grow out... but errm not much more than a few months different because my shedding stopped about 6 months before my last chemical colour/heat straightening episode).

My ultimate goal is healthy hip length hair! I should get to hip before achieving my other goals though!
    Starting over short and working towards virgin hair!

Length
    3/26/45
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Just keeping my virgin hair healthy as it grows. I am beginning to get a few white hairs, so if I don't like the way it looks when more of it starts comming in, maybe trying henna/indigo down the road.
    Grow, grow grow........

Length
    APL/Hip/BCL
    Type
    2c/M/C/ii/iii

Growing out most of my layers (they're all over the place, over the years I've cut them myself in a completely random way). Oh and growing the hair above my left ear, which I have cut very very short (almost shaved) a year ago. It's around my chin now!

Length
    Buzz/hip/class
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

Mine is to grow classic length hair, with a blunt hemline and as thick as possible.
    Buzz October 2015 to get rid of bendigo and lots of other damage, now Al natural and loving it....where will my journey end? I will tell you when I get there. Lifelong Co washer and LOC method currentl approaching curly hip

Extraordinary Wordsmith WaitingSoLong's Avatar
    Length
    MTL/BSL/none
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

I guess ultimately I want thigh length all virgin hair. It is such a long term goal (8 or more years) so who knows if I will still have that goal then. And of course it has to be healthy.

~WSL~My YouTube tutorials with Classic+ Hair
    FTL in 2013. Back to waist/virgin 2014. Virgin thigh 2018. Cut back to waist July 2018

Length
    14"/25"/31"
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Growing out flatiron damage (it is from chin down for me.) Also, I had a hair dye gone bad fixed by Color Oops last month and don't know if I am going to have roots, so if I do, growing that out will be a goal.
    BSL to above the jaw bob now lob and headed back down

Type
    2b/M/iii

I'd love to be able to accomplish a 4 strand braid that looked tidy and not wonky.

Length
    Chin/APL/BSL/W
    Type
    2a/C/iii

Ugh, I'm at waist, and I have 4-5 inches of chemically damaged scraggly ends. The rest of my hair feels so soft and amazing when I run my fingers through it and then I get to those last few inches that feel like straw. But if I were to cut that off, I would be back at BSL and it doesn't look bad; it just feels bad. So anyway, I just can't wait to get my goal length and then eventually cut that out.
    Lady Scarlet of the Whispering Philosophes in the Order of the Long Haired Knights