Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Recommend me a good clarifying shampoo (In the next hour if possible)

Length
    16/16/.....

Default Recommend me a good clarifying shampoo (In the next hour if possible)

Can anyone recommend me a good clarifying shampoo? I think I need one. Not a home remedy which I can make I am rubbish at that stuff, one I can buy in the shops please

Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Recommend me a good clarifying shampoo (In the next hour if possible)

Shops... Can it be Avon? Their clarifying shampoo works ok for me. Seems to be strong but after all my hair is not overclarified, though still squeaky clean

Length
    17.5"/APL/APL
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Default Re: Recommend me a good clarifying shampoo (In the next hour if possible)

Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo

Length
    Chin/APL/BSL/W
    Type
    2a/C/iii

Suave Daily Clarifying or good old fashioned baking soda in water.
    Lady Scarlet of the Whispering Philosophes in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Easily Enabled
    Length
    24"/~40"/~40"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii/iii

What country are you in? I'm assuming US, but on the off chance you're a UKer, the Sainsbury's Apple shampoo works well, as long as you're okay with sulphates. (It also dilutes easily for non-clarifying, too.)

Length
    Pixie/TBL/Fins
    Type
    2b/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Sundial View Post
    Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo
    I second this one.

Length
    16/16/.....

I am UKer I want to get one this evening hence reasin for replies in next hour

Length
    11"/26"/???

A lot of people use suave clarifying shampoo. I personally use VO5 tea therapy clarifying poo (it's cheap, does the job, and the smell isn't overpowering). In general, any clarifying shampoo will do. You're not going to get any special moisturizing properties from them (as far as I know). Their whole purpose is to clean off product build up and leave your hair squeaky clean.

Length
    22/29/42
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet_Heart View Post
    Suave Daily Clarifying
    Seconded! It's always done its job for me.

Lady Temperance, Keeper of the Border between Night and Day in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Is the Suave labeled daily clarifying? I bought some Suave cherry blossom fragrance shampoo last night and couldn't figure out if it was clarifying or not.