Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I know it is not super long, but...

Length
    16"/BSL+/Waist
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Default I know it is not super long, but...

I like Anne Hathaway's hair. It is only "Hollywood" long, but it appears to be healthy. The colour is fabulous.

And she is a muffin, besides.

http://omg.yahoo.com/dial-a-for-anne/photos/2022

Length
    chin/APL/?
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i/ii

I agree, she is beautiful! I have that magazine

She gives me hope for pale girls in Hollywood with dark hair! I can only hope to look like her. She is the ultimate classy lady in Hollywood today, IMO.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts.
    Study hard. Be evil.

Length
    pixie/hip/TB
    Type
    2b/F/M/ii

Ive heard her name before but had no idea what she looked like. (Dont watch tv, dont care about Hollywood, horrible with names) She is beauiful, and her hair is too. Thanks for sharing!

Friend of the Semicolon florenonite's Avatar
    Length
    SL/MBL/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/iii

I think she's very "classically beautiful", as I believe the term is. She doesn't seem to follow trends, and, as amaiaisabella said, she's got pale skin and dark hair, which I think is a lovely combination.
    Lady Nehalennia of the Mirrored-Seas in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

SL / APL / SBL / MBL / WL / HIP / BCL / TB

Length
    20"/43"/40"
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/iii

She is pretty, but is it just me or does she look very thin? I'm not much of a tv watcher either so I don't know if it's that particular picture or if she really is that thin. Very pretty hair though.
    I'm not ADHD, it's just... Do you like cookiesSewing Blog!

Length
    SL/MBL/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Euphony View Post
    She is pretty, but is it just me or does she look very thin? I'm not much of a tv watcher either so I don't know if it's that particular picture or if she really is that thin. Very pretty hair though.
    I reckon she's airbrushed. She is slim, but healthy-slim, not emaciated-slim as she looks there (unless she's lost a lot of weight in the past few years). They did this thing on some British TV talk show a while ago where they sent in a girl (who was already skinny and very pretty) to a magazine place for a photo shoot and they processed the pictures like they do for all models to make her taller, slimmer, etc. and to remove any spots on her face or other "imperfections". It was really interesting, because I thought she looked better in the "before" picture, where she looked more real than in the "after".

Length
    26-31/Chin/Waist
    Type
    1b/F/ii

When I was in 6th grade, I think, I had to do a report on Anne Hathaway, Shakespeare's wife.

I didn't know about the actress back then, so imagine my surprise when I got a whole bunch of sites about a modern person. Shakespeare wasn't a time traveler, was he?
    (Student) trapeze artist, acrobat, contortionist and more. Check out me and my partner here!

Length
    SL/MBL/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by freznow View Post
    When I was in 6th grade, I think, I had to do a report on Anne Hathaway, Shakespeare's wife.

I didn't know about the actress back then, so imagine my surprise when I got a whole bunch of sites about a modern person. Shakespeare wasn't a time traveler, was he?
    Well, there was that episode of Doctor Who, where the Doctor and his companion, Martha Jones, go back to Shakespeare's time, and there's these witches and ..oh, never mind. I've been watching too much Doctor Who

Length
    20"/43"/40"
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by florenonite View Post
    I reckon she's airbrushed. She is slim, but healthy-slim, not emaciated-slim as she looks there (unless she's lost a lot of weight in the past few years). They did this thing on some British TV talk show a while ago where they sent in a girl (who was already skinny and very pretty) to a magazine place for a photo shoot and they processed the pictures like they do for all models to make her taller, slimmer, etc. and to remove any spots on her face or other "imperfections". It was really interesting, because I thought she looked better in the "before" picture, where she looked more real than in the "after".
    Gotta love the media for their skew on natural beauty!

Quote Originally Posted by florenonite View Post
    Well, there was that episode of Doctor Who, where the Doctor and his companion, Martha Jones, go back to Shakespeare's time, and there's these witches and ..oh, never mind. I've been watching too much Doctor Who
    hahaha I saw that one, it was pretty good! I love Dr. Who!
    I'm not ADHD, it's just... Do you like cookiesSewing Blog!

Length
    16"/BSL+/Waist
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

I actually thought she looked slimmer in those photos too, but given the power of PhotoShop, lighting, make-up, etc., it could just be a trick of the camera. She is usually pretty curvy.

I did find it humourous in The Devil Wears Prada when Meryl Streep's character refers to Anne's as the "fat girl." I was like, WHAT?! But it was obviously meant to be comedic. She was a big, huge, size 6.