Thread: hello

Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Default hello

will this work? for the last week or so, i've been unable to post to anything, it would say i needed more characters, to short, blah blah blah, so i went from enhanced editing to stantdard, lets see if this works.....
    Melanie
    2 a/b/c, ii/iii f-c My hair is all over the place with typing,-blunt cut ,layered throughout. Dyed Blonde yet 100% white.

Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Default Re: hello

Quote Originally Posted by wtchmel View Post
    will this work? for the last week or so, i've been unable to post to anything, it would say i needed more characters, to short, blah blah blah, so i went from enhanced editing to stantdard, lets see if this works.....
    Woo Hoo!! It worked!!
    Melanie
    2 a/b/c, ii/iii f-c My hair is all over the place with typing,-blunt cut ,layered throughout. Dyed Blonde yet 100% white.

Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

Ah! That is exactly what keeps hapening to me! As far as I am aware though I'm using standard editing :/ I'm new though so i could be wrong about that. all i can seem to do is these quick replies at the bottom of the page - i can't even post up a 'normal' reply any advie on what to do to change this?

Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

If anyone else reads that and has the same problem i did, it seemed to be because of Internet Explorer 9. On a suggestion from physicschick I changed mine and problem solved! Try changing your browser and see if that helps