Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: it takes ages to go from bald to hair

Default it takes ages to go from bald to hair

Hi all,

It takes ages to go back to long hair after my headshave. I have to say that i don't eat a lot of vegetables and i don't like drinking water. Would it help my hair to grow faster when i do? I am going on a healthy diet on monday. Not to lose weight, but to get more healthy in general. I eat cookies the whole day and love pizza. hahahaha.

my bald picture and what it looks like now. I just had a haircut, and i don't like it, But maybe the healthy diet and summer will make it grow faster??? I hope so
    Last edited by ikke1978; May 10th, 2011 at 05:39 AM.

Default Re: it takes ages to go from bald to hair

oops, why are the pictures zo big???

I certainly think that good nutrition is a must for growing hair. Some of the other members are trying out various things so take a look for:

MSM
    DE
    Biotin

Length
    PIXIE/CHIN/BSL
    Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

Talking Re: it takes ages to go from bald to hair

Welcome I eat a lot of peanut butter, take a good daily multi vitamin, and sometimes a Biotin or another B vitamin (but the B vitamins not on a regular basis). I also put a ton of vitamin ovaltine in my chocolate milk! And I LOVE 100% juices and smoothies. I also try and stay active, break a sweat once a day walking or jogging. My hair grows pretty fast, so I think all this helps. Oh, and by the way, you have BEAUTIFUL features! You look pretty even with a shaved head!

Quote Originally Posted by NouvelleNymphe2 View Post
    Welcome I eat a lot of peanut butter, take a good daily multi vitamin, and sometimes a Biotin or another B vitamin (but the B vitamins not on a regular basis). I also put a ton of vitamin ovaltine in my chocolate milk! And I LOVE 100% juices and smoothies. I also try and stay active, break a sweat once a day walking or jogging. My hair grows pretty fast, so I think all this helps. Oh, and by the way, you have BEAUTIFUL features! You look pretty even with a shaved head!

peanut butter and putting vitamine in my chocolate milk... That sounds great and tasty....

Length
    20"/23"/28"
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Please do not take advice on nutrition from unqualified people on a message board; it is not always safe or effective to supplement random vitamins or minerals. You are spot on to think of a healthy diet, if your body is deficient in any essential nutrient it will prioritise essential bodily functions, not hair growth. I suggest speaking to an appropriately qualified health professional or reading your health service or government websites.
    Dyed-in-the-wool redhead, growing out a major shed & mechanical damage to hairline. Eight years 'modified' Curly Girl, just past BSL stretched but keep trimming.

Length
    pixie/bsl/waist
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

I think that looks like a totally normal growth rate, and your hair looks great!

Length
    Chin/Hip/Class
    Type
    2b/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox7275 View Post
    Please do not take advice on nutrition from unqualified people on a message board; it is not always safe or effective to supplement random vitamins or minerals. You are spot on to think of a healthy diet, if your body is deficient in any essential nutrient it will prioritise essential bodily functions, not hair growth. I suggest speaking to an appropriately qualified health professional or reading your health service or government websites.
    I second this.

Also your pixie is ADORABLE!

Length
    sl/waist/~
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

You look great both with your shaved head and your great pixie now!

Good luck with the growing; I'll echo what others have said regarding overall healthy nutrition.

Quote Originally Posted by NouvelleNymphe2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefox7275 View Post
    thanks, i didn't know