Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to buy Camellia Oil less expensively?

Length
    10 in/TBish/Clsic
    Type
    1a/F/M/i/ii

Default Where to buy Camellia Oil less expensively?

Do I need to buy Organic? Camellia seed oil, or Camellia olefiera? Japanese Camellia? Or Chinese? Does anyone know where I can buy it and it wont be so expensive? I'd love to try it. Thanks!

Length
    Fngtp/fuzzy/??
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Default Re: Where to buy Camellia Oil less expensively?

I got mine from Hennasooq.com. I don't think it's necessary to buy organic, but hers is.

Hennasooq is a member here too, and I frankly like doing business with LHCers when possible. Besides, the price is about as reasonable as I've seen anywhere.
    Lady Physis, Lorekeeper of Nature in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    SMT Intro to Henna How to post a picture Reporting posts Multi-quote feature
    Unless I type in moderator bold, assume I'm just speaking as a forum member.
    Long hair hiatus: short hair for now, buzzcut!

Growing by Benign Neglect In2wishin's Avatar
    Length
    15/BSL/TB
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

I get most of my oils from Camden-Grey. How expensive is expensive? Theirs is $12 for 8 oz. http://www.camdengrey.com/essential-..._seed_oil.html

Length
    shdlr/~Clsc/FrTp
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Anje View Post
    I got mine from Hennasooq.com. I don't think it's necessary to buy organic, but hers is.

Hennasooq is a member here too, and I frankly like doing business with LHCers when possible. Besides, the price is about as reasonable as I've seen anywhere.
    Thanks so much for sharing Anje! I've been wanting to get some more Camilla oil for quite a long time & now I've added Henna Sooq to my favs list & will be ordering from them soon.

Length
    chin/BSL/Hip
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

If "Bad Air Quality, CA" is near a Japantown-type neighborhood, you could look there. I got 60ml Japanese camellia oil for er... I think it was between 8-10$, in a Japanese market. And of course, no shipping charge!

Type
    3a/3b/F/iii

You want the Japanese kind. Chinese is less expensive, but the quality isn't as good. It does last a long time. I got about a 4 oz. bottle a year or so ago, and haven't nearly used it up yet.

Account Closed by Member Request

This is where I get mine and she sells different sizes.

Length
    22/33/36
    Type
    2c/F/M/i/ii

Well I recently bought my Camellia oil from HennaSooq and it took them almost a week to ship it out! I was so excited and had already been checking the mail for a couple of days when I finally received shipping confirmation. However, the site boasts "ships within 24 hours". With shipping, a 4 oz bottle was almost $18! I have seen cheaper sites since.

Glad I found this thread. I will be buying from elsewhere next time.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle
    apl-bsl-waist-hip

Type
    1b/1c/C/ii

Hennasooq ships from Canada, and it is probably best place to buy camellia oil if you are in Canada. There is some for sale in Asian supermarkets in the salon section, but there a smaller bottle is 16 CAD. I have ordered mine from Hennasooq when I was ordering my indigo, so no extra shipping costs. My package got here in less than estimated time. The only time I had a problem with delivery was around Christmas time, but that is understandable.
    I really like this oil for my hair type so far, much more then the coconut.

Length
    10 in/TBish/Clsic
    Type
    1a/F/M/i/ii

"Well I recently bought my Camellia oil from HennaSooq and it took them almost a week to ship it out! I was so excited and had already been checking the mail for a couple of days when I finally received shipping confirmation. However, the site boasts "ships within 24 hours". With shipping, a 4 oz bottle was almost $18! I have seen cheaper sites since."

Unfortunatly I got this post too late. I ordered from Henna Sooq the day this posted. I ordered from the U.S branch too. A week later I got the order shipped, and today I am still without the oil. I will not be ordering from them again. It wasn't worth it.