Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A whole ton of stuff - FL, Ficcare, JimFo, etc...

Length
    26/40/?
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Default A whole ton of stuff - FL, Ficcare, JimFo, etc...

Hi all!! Cleaning out the hair toys again, and moving on some things that I am no longer using, or never used. Just attempting to de-clutter.

Basic stuff. I'm selling only right now, no swapping. I really don't need anything. I will sell to anyone, even newbies (because you have to start somewhere). Pay Pal only - funded or not, both OK. US shipping will be $3.50 which will include first class shipping in a padded mailer with delivery confirmation and ins. Foreign shipping will be $6.00 for first class shipping in a padded mailer - no insurance or delivery confirmation for outside the US. I do combine shipping for multiple purchases.

Please be sure to include both your LHC name and real name on all correspondence. It easier to keep everyone straight that way.

Please PM me if you wish to purchase, first come first serve. Thanks!! If you have questions about anything - you can ask them here in this thread, or PM me.

1. SOLDPair of carved BONE sticks that I made for myself and no longer wear. Sticks are 4.5" functional length, topped with sterling findings, turquoise lampwork beads and swarovski crystals . $15.00/pair sold

2. SOLDSingle hair stick that I made for myself and no longer wear. 5" functional length, stick is Koa Wood (hardwood) from Hawaii, smooth and ok to wear in damp hair, topped with lampwork glass bead, sterling silver and swarovski crystals. $8.00 sold

3. SOLDSingle carved BONE hair stick that I made for myself and no longer wear. Stick is 4.5" functional length, topped with sterling findings, lilac lampwork bead, pearl, and swarovski crystals. $7.00 SOLD

4. SOLD Turned Diamondwood Hairstick from Wood by C. Colors are Beige, burgundy, black, grey, green. 4.5" functional - 5.75" overall length $12.00 SOLD

5. Turned Diamondwood Hairstick from Wood by C. Colors are Multi browns & Beige. 4.5" functional - 5.75" overall length $12.00

6. Turned Diamondwood Hairstick from Wood by C. Colors are multi browns. 5" functional - 6" overall length $12.00

7. SOLDPair of Diamondwood forks from JimFo, color is Dark Charcoal. 4" functional - 5" overall length $25.00/pair SOLD

8. SOLDLARGE Ficcare Maximas - pink w/sliver (no longer sold) from summer 2006. (all same color pink, not 3 tone). $40.00 SOLD

9. SOLDMED Ficcare Maximas - Border Turquoise (no longer sold) from summer 2006. $36.00SOLD

10. SOLDFrench Twist Comb (Carmel Horn) from France Luxe (4+1/2" x 3"). $20.00 SOLD (reg $28 )

11. Pair of Smoothies Forks/Pins (Tortoise shell) (4" total length each). $3.50/Pair SOLD (reg $7.95)

12. SOLDPair of Small Wavy Combs (Onyx) from France Luxe (1+1/4" x 2+1/2). $20.00/pair SOLD (reg $28/pair)

13. Large Side Comb (Onyx) from France Luxe (3+1/2" x 2+1/2). $15.00 (reg $20)

14. SOLDCrocheted Cotton Snood, Mint Green with elastic around opening and satin ribbon 12" x 8" unstretched. $5.00 SOLD

15. Smoothies Large Jaw Clip (Tortoise shell). (3+1/2") $4.00 (reg $8.95)

Continued....
    Last edited by zaftig2k; May 27th, 2008 at 09:33 PM.

Length
    26/40/?
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Continued...

16. Large Barette (fuschia pink wavie stripes called Groove) from France Luxe (French clip) (4+1/4"). $10.00 (reg $1

17. Elysee Barette (Nacro Black) from France Luxe. (4+1/4") French clip) $20.00 (reg $30)

18. SOLDBlingy Clip - heavy metal - $8.00 SOLD

19. Blingy butterfly pin - $3.00

20. Blingy claw clip pink - heavy metal - $8.00

Thanks!!
    Last edited by zaftig2k; May 27th, 2008 at 09:34 PM.

Bringer of teh lolz Miss Murphy's Avatar
    Length
    ear/BSL/waist
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

PMed about the Jimfos!
    Lady Entropy of the Lawless Lands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!
    Bringer of teh lolz (bringer of the laughs) - check out the lolcritters-thread!

Length
    ?/56.5/50
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Pm'd you!

Mariah
    "Sorry don't get it done, Dude." -- John Wayne in "Rio Bravo"
    ?/56.5/50~2b/c~ii (I'm 5'4" tall)

Length
    short/hip/term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

PM'ing you about the first three sticks!

Lady Neoma, Defender of Creatures Great and Small

Length
    27/42+/ftip
    Type
    1b/M/iii

pm'd you about the woodbyc.
    Callie sez *meep*
    justgreen judiciously journals
    Lady Emeralde Justyce in the Order of the Long Hair Knights

Length
    pixie/27/40
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

PM'd you about numbers 10 and 11.
    First Goal: BSL
    Second Goal: Waist Length
    Third Goal: Classic Length

BeyondClassic Webmistress Cinnamon Hair's Avatar
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

1. Pair of carved horn sticks that I made for myself and no longer wear. Sticks are 4.5" functional length, topped with sterling findings, turquoise lampwork beads and swarovski crystals . $15.00/pair

3. Single carved horn hair stick that I made for myself and no longer wear. Stick is 4.5" functional length, topped with sterling findings, lilac lampwork bead, pearl, and swarovski crystals. $7.00
    Zaftig, are you certain 1 and 3 are infact horn hair sticks? They look almost identical to these bone hair sticks on google. If they are really horn I would love to know where you found the blanks, as I've been looking for some plain horn sticks to decorate but all I ever find are bone or koa wood blanks.

Length
    26/40/?
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamon Hair View Post
    Zaftig, are you certain 1 and 3 are infact horn hair sticks? They look almost identical to these bone hair sticks on google. If they are really horn I would love to know where you found the blanks, as I've been looking for some plain horn sticks to decorate but all I ever find are bone or koa wood blanks.
    CinamonHair,

You are absolutely correct, they are bone not horn. I was tired and not thinking when I listed them late last night. I'm correcting the listing above. Thanks for catching me.

Sandie

Length
    22/27/40
    Type
    3a/3b/M/C/iii

pm'ed you about the blingiy clip