Page 1204 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 2047041104115411941202120312041205120612141254 ... LastLast
Results 12,031 to 12,040 of 13032

Thread: Armpit | Midback

Length
    ChL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

Default Re: from APL to MBL come grow with me!

Quote Originally Posted by tekla View Post
    Stray, looks like your longest hairs are at MBL!

Here's where I'm at today. I'm pretty happy with the growth, the second pic was taken on August 25th. In both pics, right hand fingertips are at the bottom of bra band and left hand is on the waist.

Your hair looks lovely!

Thank you, everyone who replied. I think i'm gonna stay around for this month and call it next month. My hair should certainly be MBL next month.

Length
    NL/APL/HL
    Type
    4a/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by paulownia View Post
    Have you tried doing pre-poo treatments? They can help fighting the dryness, sounds like your hair needs lots of TLC
    I personally recommend a homemade oil-in-serum treatment that I found on the hair blog a few years ago. You need to mix 10 ml water, 10 ml conditioner and 10 ml oil in a spray bottle and spray your hair thoroughly with it. Let it sit 1 hour before shampooing.
    For me its a good time-saving alternative to overnight oiling and gives really good results.
    So I gave this a shot. I just mixed a mask that was meh on its own with oil, no measurements. I sprayed my hair with water before applying rather than adding water to the mix. The slip was incredible and sheds just came right on out. I'm sitting with this in my hair for awhile and will see how I like the end result after I washout, but so far I can't believe I haven't tried this before. Thanks for the tip!

Length
    SL/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by blackgothicdoll View Post
    So I gave this a shot. I just mixed a mask that was meh on its own with oil, no measurements. I sprayed my hair with water before applying rather than adding water to the mix. The slip was incredible and sheds just came right on out. I'm sitting with this in my hair for awhile and will see how I like the end result after I washout, but so far I can't believe I haven't tried this before. Thanks for the tip!
    Happy that it works fingers crossed for a good end result!
    Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge.

Lady Sheala the Conjurer of the Empress Tree in the Order of Long Haired Knights

Length
    NL/APL/HL
    Type
    4a/C/ii/iii

For a comparison of that cut I mentioned above. Before:

After:

I basically thinned out my hair and I hate it. I'm tempted to cut those remaining long layers so it can at least look thick again but I am so close to BSL that I am kind of clinging to the length. I've been bunning my hair to hide the layers from myself. This picture barely shows how bad it looks, but that frizz all comes from the shorter layers. This hairstyle that was my favorite no longer looks good, so I wrap it up into a bun with a satin scrunchie.
    in a possibly permanent lurk mode

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

BSL is 22" on me. I'm shooting for MBL since I had to cut back.
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Glad it works for you I do the same thing. I'll take a wet-brush and wet my hair all over with water and I'll apply a mixture of water, oil, and conditioner. I let it set in for a day, and the next day I'll washout, and my hair comes out very happy!
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)

For a comparison of that cut I mentioned above. Before:

After:

I basically thinned out my hair and I hate it. I'm tempted to cut those remaining long layers so it can at least look thick again but I am so close to BSL that I am kind of clinging to the length. I've been bunning my hair to hide the layers from myself. This picture barely shows how bad it looks, but that frizz all comes from the shorter layers. This hairstyle that was my favorite no longer looks good, so I wrap it up into a bun with a satin scrunchie.
    I sincerely think it looks good, but I understand it's not how you like it. I, too, layered my hair and if I don't curl it a bit, makes my hair look very thin. But your hair looks still so thick! My advice would be to let it grow to BSL or a bit longer and then microtrim every few months or whenever you feel like it. It will thicken up and you'll still have the length.

Length
    CBL/HL/HL
    Type
    2b/M/iii

Back in this thread, guess I'll be here for the remainder of the year
    Collarbone (12.08.21) | Armpit (16.10.21) | Midback (14.10.22) | Waist (06.02.23) | Hip (23.03.24) | Belly Button

Length
    APL/WL/HL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by pisinoe View Post
    Back in this thread, guess I'll be here for the remainder of the year
    Welcome. What made you chop back more?

I should be graduating from this thread soon, my long torso is what makes me wonder if it's still too soon

Length
    CBL/HL/HL
    Type
    2b/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by JasminxCat View Post
    Welcome. What made you chop back more?

I should be graduating from this thread soon, my long torso is what makes me wonder if it's still too soon
    I wanted a complete fresh started without straightened ends thank you!