Page 1203 of 1304 FirstFirst ... 20370311031153119312011202120312041205121312531303 ... LastLast
Results 12,021 to 12,030 of 13031

Thread: Armpit | Midback

Length
    SL/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Default Re: from APL to MBL come grow with me!

Quote Originally Posted by blackgothicdoll View Post
    I'm traveling again and my hair is so dry and knotted. I ordered some new products to try to switch things up and distract myself, but actually getting the time to wash my hair is an issue on its own. If I'm lucky I'll have time Saturday, but everything I touch it it's either knots or tons of shedding. It really needs some conditioning if that'd even help
    Have you tried doing pre-poo treatments? They can help fighting the dryness, sounds like your hair needs lots of TLC
    I personally recommend a homemade oil-in-serum treatment that I found on the hair blog a few years ago. You need to mix 10 ml water, 10 ml conditioner and 10 ml oil in a spray bottle and spray your hair thoroughly with it. Let it sit 1 hour before shampooing.
    For me its a good time-saving alternative to overnight oiling and gives really good results.
    Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge.

Lady Sheala the Conjurer of the Empress Tree in the Order of Long Haired Knights

Length
    SL/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Sorry double post
    Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge.

Lady Sheala the Conjurer of the Empress Tree in the Order of Long Haired Knights

Length
    ChL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

Here's my latest length shot. I have no idea where MBL is on me so i will rely on you all to tell me when i hit it hahah

ChL-SL-APL-BSL-MBL-WL-HBL-TBL ........

"When it rains, everything grows..."

Quote Originally Posted by Stray_mind View Post
    Here's my latest length shot. I have no idea where MBL is on me so i will rely on you all to tell me when i hit it hahah
    OMG, it's grown so much in such little time. Didn't you cut it recently to APL? And your hair looks very lovely.

I think you are MBL already. It is quite a confusing mark, but I think you can call it. Congratulations!

Length
    ChL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Diana Prince View Post
    OMG, it's grown so much in such little time. Didn't you cut it recently to APL? And your hair looks very lovely.

I think you are MBL already. It is quite a confusing mark, but I think you can call it. Congratulations!
    Thank you! I trimmed back at the end of May so actually quite a lot of time has passed since then.

Length
    Chin/MBL/FTL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

@stray_mind that definitely looks like MBL to me! Love the texture and volume, so cool.

Length
    NL/APL/HL
    Type
    4a/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by paulownia View Post
    Have you tried doing pre-poo treatments? They can help fighting the dryness, sounds like your hair needs lots of TLC
    I personally recommend a homemade oil-in-serum treatment that I found on the hair blog a few years ago. You need to mix 10 ml water, 10 ml conditioner and 10 ml oil in a spray bottle and spray your hair thoroughly with it. Let it sit 1 hour before shampooing.
    For me its a good time-saving alternative to overnight oiling and gives really good results.
    I usually prepoo with whatever mask I have that doesn't have enough slip for me to use after washing, and used to do preoil treatments... I have enough oils to try mixing water and conditioner to use up! Sounds much more slippery that way too.

Length
    Chin/Hip/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

For your torso, volume of hair and where it's at, I would consider this BSL/MBL.

some out of the way corner of the universe
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Stray, looks like your longest hairs are at MBL!

Here's where I'm at today. I'm pretty happy with the growth, the second pic was taken on August 25th. In both pics, right hand fingertips are at the bottom of bra band and left hand is on the waist.

CL//SL//APL//MBL//WL

Length
    APL/WL/HL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Looks like MBL to me