Thread: Show me your hair tool storage

Default Show me your hair tool storage

I mean, how you keep your brushes, scrunchies, claw clips, shampoo bottles and everything (of course nobody has to, but if someone wants to ). I just need some new ideas... I just keep my scrunchies in some horrible old yogurt boxes or something...

(And if this "hair tool storage" is bad english, please correct me how to say this thing right)

Length
    long/term/term
    Type
    1a/F/M/i/ii

Default Re: Show me your hair tool storage

My brush and comb are on the counter in the bathroom. The hairsticks are in a pretty but damaged mug. Various small clips & elastics are in a little cloisonne box. I have two fabric bow barrettes (remember those from years ago?) and they live in a large mug with a lid to keep them dust free. That's all there is. (I'm NW/SO so no bottles of stuff).

I used to keep everything in an old kleenex box, but decided I'd like things to be a bit prettier.
    Opting out of Friend Requests, thank you very much!

Length
    Chin/43.5/Blunt
    Type
    1b/M/C/ii/iii

My previous system was hair brushes and oil on the counter and I had a shelf where I had a couple of small boxes with my clips, hair ties, etc. The small cups and things my sticks are organized in are old yogurt containers lol.

Now I use this over the door shoe organizer. My shampoo+conditioners have been moved to the shelf where the boxes used to be and my shower is less cluttered.
    Chin~Shoulder~APL~Midback~Waist~Hip~TB~CL~[FTL]~MT~Knee~Knee+
    Pursuing my Princess Hair ♕

Length
    APL/MBL/WL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Sorry, I don't take pictures of everything I own, but I can tell you. My plastic bristle brush and matching comb are on the counter in the bathroom where the sink is. The covered elastics and hair bands I keep in a plastic take away tray you would use to take your lunch to work or school in my vanity and my anti-dandruff 2 in 1 one shampoo plus conditioner is in a shower tray in my bathtub. The card for my plastic barrette (that I use every day) in on the counter in the kitchen. I don't use any other products because sometimes less is better. I spend more on entertainment (movies, TV shows, video games, etc.) than I do on hair products, since I only replace them if they wear out.

I also have various claw clips in different sizes scattered throughout my apartment. The smallest ones are still on their card on my kitchen counter, with others on the bottom of a tray in my bathroom.
    Last edited by Lady Winchester; February 6th, 2024 at 06:59 PM.
    Keeper of the Royal Order of Playful Kitties
    No trimming 2024: 11 January - 30 June
    APL - ​MBL - WL

Quote Originally Posted by mochichichi View Post
    My previous system was hair brushes and oil on the counter and I had a shelf where I had a couple of small boxes with my clips, hair ties, etc. The small cups and things my sticks are organized in are old yogurt containers lol.

Now I use this over the door shoe organizer. My shampoo+conditioners have been moved to the shelf where the boxes used to be and my shower is less cluttered.
    Awww so easy to find everything! And very creative! Thanks!