Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Shaved Sides and Undercut Club

  1. #1
    Member Bat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Ass-crack of Hell
    Age
    35
    Posts
    941
    Length
    Shorn/Neck/Term
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

    Cool Shaved Sides and Undercut Club

    I know there is the maintaining club but it seems more for longhairs maintaining ends

    so thought us shaved sides, buzzed and undercut loving people could have a home topic

    I recently got a side shave and I really love it so I'll be maintaining it while the rest of my hair grows


    I love seeing photos of all the way people have their undercut/shaved parts so feel free to share!


    🦇Onward! The Terminal Quest Begins!🦇
    Chin Neck Shoulder Waist Hip Classic Knee Ankle Floor
    6 Month No trim Challenge + No Dye Until Virgin



  2. #2
    Member Elizabeth E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    236
    Length
    58cm/86cm/130?
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

    Default Re: Shaved Sides and Undercut Club

    I love the way shaved sides and undercuts look, don't think I'm brave enough though

  3. #3
    Purple Enthusiast SleepyTangles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,089
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

    Default Re: Shaved Sides and Undercut Club

    Hiya Bat! Maybe you can haul your fellow undercut/side-shavers longhairs from this thread:
    https://forums.longhaircommunity.com...142905&page=12
    Pixie!- Shingle - Chin-length floofball - B(L)ob - Shoulder...

  4. #4
    Member Bat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Ass-crack of Hell
    Age
    35
    Posts
    941
    Length
    Shorn/Neck/Term
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

    Default Re: Shaved Sides and Undercut Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth E View Post
    I love the way shaved sides and undercuts look, don't think I'm brave enough though
    Sometimes I wish I didn't do these things it's no wonder my hair is always short!
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyTangles View Post
    Hiya Bat! Maybe you can haul your fellow undercut/side-shavers longhairs from this thread:
    https://forums.longhaircommunity.com...142905&page=12
    Of course there is a thread already xD thanks for linking!

  5. #5
    Member Bat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Ass-crack of Hell
    Age
    35
    Posts
    941
    Length
    Shorn/Neck/Term
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

    Default Re: Shaved Sides and Undercut Club

    Oh heeey I made it! Come join et lol I'm growing out mine now but I love it so much I'll probably get it back in a few years but on the other side of my head

  6. #6
    Growing in the Silvers hennalonghair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    3,995
    Length
    APL/TBL/CL
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

    Default Re: Shaved Sides and Undercut Club

    I had once had a shaved side right above the ear. I shaved it for quite a while and liked it. It was was my ride side.

  7. #7
    Member Bat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Ass-crack of Hell
    Age
    35
    Posts
    941
    Length
    Shorn/Neck/Term
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

    Default Re: Shaved Sides and Undercut Club

    Quote Originally Posted by hennalonghair View Post
    I had once had a shaved side right above the ear. I shaved it for quite a while and liked it. It was was my ride side.
    It's a fun style and I really enjoy it but I want long hair someday!

  8. #8
    Member Bri-Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    23
    Posts
    836
    Length
    27/34/45
    Type
    2a/F/ii

    Default Re: Shaved Sides and Undercut Club

    Oh I had a sidecut several times in my life. The last time I shaved it was... Wow, already almost 3 years ago. It's a BSL now, this is insane.
    BSL - WL - HIP LENGTH - TBL - CL
    26/07/2019 last bleach - 11/10/2019 last dye

  9. #9
    Member Bat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Ass-crack of Hell
    Age
    35
    Posts
    941
    Length
    Shorn/Neck/Term
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

    Default Re: Shaved Sides and Undercut Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Bri-Chan View Post
    Oh I had a sidecut several times in my life. The last time I shaved it was... Wow, already almost 3 years ago. It's a BSL now, this is insane.
    Congrats with the growing out! That gives me an idea how long it will take to get mine to grow out, im going to take photos everyday as it grows (if I remember) il miss the shave though it's quite funky

  10. #10
    Member Bri-Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    23
    Posts
    836
    Length
    27/34/45
    Type
    2a/F/ii

    Default Re: Shaved Sides and Undercut Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Congrats with the growing out! That gives me an idea how long it will take to get mine to grow out, im going to take photos everyday as it grows (if I remember) il miss the shave though it's quite funky
    I let it grow because I noticed that I was parting my hair in the center and so the sidecut was never visible. I'm curious about your pictures.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •