Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Almost all of the Stash for Sale

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Default Re: Almost all of the Stash for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat Diva View Post
    I DID see the rainbow ends and I LOVE them.

Just wanted to clarify that while I love your hair and I think that it’s beyond compare... I’ll take your rebel personality and spunk any day of the week. Which is really difficult to say, because taking in your hair pictures is a pretty awesome experience. (As someone who is an avid giver of my own hairy pictures to this forum, I feel that I can freely admit that vice without blushing).
    I fully agree with WD - though I so love your hair pictures - your wit and humor here is so much more missed. Truly you are unique, and an LHC "treasure". I would love it if you decide one day to return here. In the meantime I will be content that you lurk every so often. I'm so glad that your marriage and life have turned around for the better. I know that whatever you decide - to return here or not - is what has to be what is best for you. Hugs I also got to see your short hair AND the rainbow and both were stunning. With the Mess you never know what you're gonna get... he has a Mind Of His Own, that one...
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

Length
    24/32.25/Dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Hi Seeshami,

I can certainly empathize with your feelings about the negative culture change on the board. I echo many of your sentiments and have begun to stay away from this board for longer stints of time. At this point, I am just looking to unload the rest of the RAOK gifts so I can walk away with no strings attached so I totally respect your decision and support you in doing what is best for you.
    DweamGoiL

1c - 2a / f - m / ii | current length = 32.25 inches - working for a thick blunt hemline

Type
    1b/F/i

The hair pics are pretty but, personally, I miss the snark.
    Time is the fire in which we burn...Delmore Schwartz
    Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light...Dylan Thomas

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

The snark is irreplaceable.
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

has notorious buns Wildcat Diva's Avatar
    some kind of hunting lodge for rich weirdos
    Length
    16/35/real
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

I failed at quoting from my phone.

Anyhow, about the Vegas vacation. . . sometimes you just have to chalk it up to “I survived that” and “if that’s the worst thing that happened, then I’ll take it.”

I am sure that there will be many good ones yet to come, so you will have a bit of perspective, there.

The Naughty Mess says.... Seeshami's Avatar
    Length
    4/51.5/Until
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat Diva View Post
    I failed at quoting from my phone.

Anyhow, about the Vegas vacation. . . sometimes you just have to chalk it up to “I survived that” and “if that’s the worst thing that happened, then I’ll take it.”

I am sure that there will be many good ones yet to come, so you will have a bit of perspective, there.
    Sadly no vacations in the future. Hubs just started at a small printing company, so small they don't have insurance small and PTO is frowned upon because it screws all the coworkers. But it is fine he had been on my insurance since I started at the best company ever. He will be going back to classes for some IT and Network certificates and when he is done he will leave printing. But we have to get him there.

The bad vacation baggage is it's own soap opera shiitake show.

Aww all the warm fuzzies for the missing snark.

The naughty mess says, "I plead innocent!"
    Should have kept your snaggles off the keyboard and plead the 5th.

Length
    8 in./40 in/50 in
    Type
    1a/F/M/i

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    About feeling like you're only good for hair pictures- I've seen a lot of your old posts, and I thought you had a pretty big presence here just from reading older threads and hearing about your ficcare expiriments. I've never seen your hair before now, or even heard it mentioned, actually. So if you were to come back and do nothing but make jokes or snark around the friendship board, I think people would be glad to have you. Now that I've seen your hair I can get why people would focus on it, though! Gorgeous, and you have good taste in colors.

Rude sidenote- those Elymwolds are my dream fork. If you ever decide to sell one or both, please let me know. I would sacrifice my firstborn.
    AMEN i AGREE. LOVE TO SEE YOU COME AND INTERACT WITH US OFTEN AGAIN.
    Oldest LHC Member Currently holding the title: The Eldest
    Radical Believer in the Kingdom of God being here at hand.

Length
    8 in./40 in/50 in
    Type
    1a/F/M/i

Quote Originally Posted by DweamGoiL View Post
    Hi Seeshami,

I can certainly empathize with your feelings about the negative culture change on the board. I echo many of your sentiments and have begun to stay away from this board for longer stints of time. At this point, I am just looking to unload the rest of the RAOK gifts so I can walk away with no strings attached so I totally respect your decision and support you in doing what is best for you.
    PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US. i HAVE ALWAYS ENJOYED AND LOOKED FORWARD TO YOUR POSTS!
    Oldest LHC Member Currently holding the title: The Eldest
    Radical Believer in the Kingdom of God being here at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by DweamGoiL View Post
    Hi Seeshami,

Oh no

I am so sorry you feel that way too; pm sent!
    Last edited by Groovy Granny; August 20th, 2019 at 12:46 PM.

Length
    pixie/BSL/CL
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Seeshami I’ve sent you a PM. 😊
    Last edited by georgia_peach; August 20th, 2019 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Autocorrect misspelled name