Thread: Reintroducing myself!

Type
    1b/F/ii

Default Reintroducing myself!

I joined LHC years ago but then life happened (as in it went to hell) and I stopped coming on here and I quit trying to grow my hair and have gone up and down between shoulder and almost bsl a few times and now I'm back to growing it out. I've had a couple kids in the past few years and post partum shedding was awful with my 3rd and last baby so I did a big chop last February and have been sort of growing since then, but when I get to the point where I'm leaning on my hair when it's down when I'm driving I have always trimmed. I want to finally get past that!

I'm currently at APL but I'm having issues trying to find anew image sharing site I like so I can't show my length right now.

Length
    CBL/WL/HIP
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Default Re: Reintroducing myself!

Welcome back! I use a private album on Facebook, but the images expire after a while. If you go back in older threads my photos won't show up. Still looking for something else.
    CBL 2015 - BCL 2019

⋆Hangin out⋆

Length
    0.25/52/Term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Welcome back!

Be nice or the beast will scream

Lady Raven, Guardian of the Enchanted Forests of Nevermore. In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

just here for the cheese
    Length
    BSL/HL/???
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I love postimage
    With one religion, we cannot listen. With one color, we cannot see.
    With one culture, we cannot feel. Without you we can't even remember.

Length
    12 in/22 in/30 in
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Welcome back! I'm sorry you had to struggle with a shed, I had one of my own that was very traumatic for me that I'm still trying to recover from. I wish you the best of luck with growing your hair back out. . I use imageshack to upload my pictures now that we can no longer use photobucket.

Type
    1b/F/ii

My first 2 postpartum sheds weren't even memorable but the last one was so bad I looked like my hair line was receding. My hair was so thin at the temples I couldn't pull it back for awhile because that made me look balding.

But I still have the same wispy hairs all around my hairline around my whole head so I don't know if that's just how my growth goes or if my hair just hates pony tail elastics.