Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any russian speaking members here?

Length
    12 in/40 in/40 in
    Type
    2b/M/C/iii

Question Any russian speaking members here?

So I was checking pinterest and found a russian youtuber girl with the most wonderful hair I've seen! Words cannot describe the levels of hair jealousy I had Dreamy hair for sure, at least for my taste.
    She seems to talk about her routine in one of her videos, but it's all in russian so I can't understand any of it. Maybe someone who knows the language can chime in and make a little translation? Pretty please?
    Here's the video where she talks the most https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSVvcchnA1Y
    And here she shows some product https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shAr884kzII
    She seems to know how to take care of her hair if the results are what she shows so I'm dying to know what she's talking about, besides drooling looking at her mane
    2b ~ M/C ~ iii ~ Dark Brunnette ~ Hennahead ♥
    Goal is Classic Length braids(Achieved!)/FTL(Achieved!) -thickness is a plus-
    Current length: knee+ and growing

Length
    28/CL+/???
    Type
    2b/F/M/ii

Default Re: Any russian speaking members here?

Oh wish I could have time to watch them and translate... But running to work - right in few seconds.. If no one else will translat by the time I will be back- then I'll help

Length
    12 in/40 in/40 in
    Type
    2b/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by StellaKatherine View Post
    Oh wish I could have time to watch them and translate... But running to work - right in few seconds.. If no one else will translat by the time I will be back- then I'll help
    Thanks StellaKatherine! I hope you have a nice day at work
    2b ~ M/C ~ iii ~ Dark Brunnette ~ Hennahead ♥
    Goal is Classic Length braids(Achieved!)/FTL(Achieved!) -thickness is a plus-
    Current length: knee+ and growing

Length
    apl/bcl/cl
    Type
    2c/3a/C/ii

Hi Khristopher!

The girl has indeed gorgeous hair! I'm a Russian speaker, so I'm gonna try to summarize her first video a bit.

The video is about her hair care routine. She says she has trimmed 20 cm of her hair last year, to improve the structure, get rid of the breakage. Her oppinion is that conditioners are not good for her hair, so she does not use them. The shampoo she uses is Russian (Natura Siberica), she says it's for the dry hair. She uses hair masks (Planeta Organica) only a couple times a year, so not mucThe comb is for detangling after wash, careful handling is important while the hair is still damp.

About the oil: She makes oil masks by mixing several oils and warms the mix in a warm water, then leaves the mask in for 1-2 hours, once a week. The oil she is using are: grape seed oil, almond oil, wheat germ oil, sea buckthorn oil, ylang ylang essential oil ( she says she likes ylang ylang oil very much).As a leave in she uses Argan oil or Avocado oil (her favorite), she applies 5-6 drops to her palms rubs it a bit and distributes it to the hair starting from the botom. The oils prevents breaking and splitting. Then she tried shampoo by Organic Shop, didn't like it so much. She washes her hair every 6 days, and uses the oil mask before each washing.

She uses Iranian henna, has been using for a year. She says henna is a bit drying so oil help with dryness. She wants to grow her hair to her knees, her hair is tbl at the moment. She does daily scalp massages for 5-7 minutes, it has helped the growth, from 1cm to 2cm in winters and from 2cm to 3cm in the summer (wau!). Then about the winter time protection: using oils for moisture, and it's important to keep the hair covered outside. (Since you're living in Buenos Aires, this is not a problem for you ). She trims once a year.

So, yeah, hope that helps you! It's not a perfect translation, but I think that's the most part of it. The English grammar isn't perfect, I'm a bit lazy to check and am not so fluent, but you probably get the basic idea.
    Last edited by Linnea; March 10th, 2015 at 06:47 AM. Reason: couple of missing words
    waist---hip (37)---bcl (39)---tbl (40)---classic (44)

Length
    27/30/35
    Type
    2b/M/ii

She says that she cut about 20 cm hair off last year , because it was brittle and thin, and then started to use more natural products. She uses siberica shampoo intensive repair (or smth like that), she doesn't use conditioner or any masks. She uses the brush that she shows, it is by brand "Hercules" and it's her favorite brush. It cleans her hair very well and is used only for straight hair. She had a plastic one too, but she prefers wood brushes. She brushes it a few times a day (approx. 3 times). The second brush (wide tooth comb) she uses after washing her hair, but not when it is completely wet. Once a week she puts oil mix in her hair for about 1-2 hours. She adds grapeseed oil, almond oil, wheat oil (don't know the english name) and the main one is sea-buckthorn oil. She adds ylang-ylang essential oil, which she says is very good for hair. After washing hair when it's halfway dry she applies either argan oil and her favourite oil - avocado. She suggests about 5 drops of oil for the ends. The second shampoo she shows wasn't working for her and she doesn't suggest it. She washes hair once a week. She dyes her hair frequently and wants to grow hair calf length. For hair growth, she massages her scalp everyday for 5-7 minutes. Her hair grows about 2 cm a month.

It was the translation of first video, but nut until the very end. She says something more about the way of wearing it. I hope someone else can translate it as I really don't have time anymore Hope this helps!

Bra Strap- 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 -Waist - 32 - 33 - 34 - Hip

Length
    27/30/35
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Oh,sorry, while I was writing I didn't notice anyone else translating.

Bra Strap- 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 -Waist - 32 - 33 - 34 - Hip

Length
    17/23/29
    Type
    3c/C/iii

Thanks to both of you, you both translate different parts, it's very helpful.

I'm studying Russian language, I love this language
    <a href=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/uloma1/media/september%202015%20flat%20ironed%20cropped_zpsb7di14pc.jpg.html target=_blank>[IMG]<a href=http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/uloma1/media/september%202015%20flat%20ironed%20cropped_zpsb7di14pc.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a481/uloma1/september%202015%20flat%20ironed%20cropped_zpsb7di14pc.jpg target=_blank>http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/...psb7di14pc.jpg</a></a>[/IMG]</a>Proud to be a tightly curly!
    (SL-APL-BSL-Midback-Waist!)

Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
    Her oppinion is that conditioners are not good for her hair, so she does not use them.
    I must say I'm very surprised at someone with long hair saying that For me, conditioners are an absolute essential in order to have long hair...

Well, it just shows we all have our preferences and routines

Length
    apl/bcl/cl
    Type
    2c/3a/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Rosetta View Post
    I must say I'm very surprised at someone with long hair saying that For me, conditioners are an absolute essential in order to have long hair...

Well, it just shows we all have our preferences and routines
    Haha, yes exactly And with the coarse hair it's even more so, funny how we're all so different. She mentioned she uses masks a couple time a year ( my hair personally eats masks for breakfast, ans still is a porous, tangly mess :P), a far as I understand she consentrates on the oils.

I've allways wondered how so many people seem to be fine with just using oils as treatment. My hair needs moisture, just oil is not enough.

Enrapture It's good to have variations on translation, since as chen bao jun said we're mention sligtly different aspects.

P.S. I've wrote about the BBB brush too, and now noticed that part of the text dissapeared from the "printed" version, but there's no point of repeating it, since Enrapture allready did mention it.
    Last edited by Linnea; March 10th, 2015 at 09:19 AM.

Length
    apl/bcl/cl
    Type
    2c/3a/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
    Then about the winter time protection: using oils for moisture, and it's important to keep the hair covered outside. (Since you're living in Buenos Aires, this is not a problem for you ).
    Just realized, I didn't make myself clear enough: of course it's good to use oils and protect your hair ( from the sun in hotter climates). I meant this in context of cold freezing winters.

Sometimes you just forget the climate etc. differencies we have between so many of us, and just explain the things from your daily perspective. I see others doing it also sometimes, it's funny. But it's fun to learn new things that way, by asking thing you don't know

Sorry, now I'm a bit off topic , but a good exaple is that, when I was quite fresh here on the site I asked things like: "Excuse me what's Walmart or coldcream?" etc.