Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do you put here hair while it dries?

Type
    2a/F/i

Question Where do you put here hair while it dries?

This might just be my stupidest question yet, but where do you put your hair when it's wet? I don't like to brush it out because it frizzes and I loose my wave and that makes me sad. so I usually end up with wet hair for 2 hours and it likes to get smashed between my back and whatever I'm sitting on. It isnt long enough to drape over anything, but it's just long enough to get my shoulder and back pretty wet. What do you do with your wet hair?

BSL: Made it!Off to Waist!

Default Re: Where do you put here hair while it dries?

For me anything that is out of the way really prevents it from drying. I'll drape a towel over my shoulders but often I will just wash my hair before I go to bed and then let it dry while I sleep..

Length
    waist/BSL+/...?
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

I just squeeze the excess water out gently with my hands and let it hang down my back. I finger comb to get it to dry faster.. I try not to worry about a wet spot.

Summer of 2017...after "The Chop."

Account Closed by Member Request

I towel dry, shake my head a few times while applying body lotion and doing other stuff, leave it down for like 15 more minutes and then it's actually ready for LOC and goes up in a bun. It takes a few Hours for it to dry this way and the bun stays damp inside for half a day but it does dry faster than i remember it did a couple of years ago when it was shorter, but my routine was all different then.

Length
    MBL/Waist/Long
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

I wrap my hair in a towel for a couple minutes until I'm dressed, then I let it out of the towel and pull it over my shoulders, split in half. Once it's mostly dry, I brush it and put in leave-in conditioner. My hair takes just over an hour to dry completely.

Waist ~ Hip ~ TBL ~ Classic ~ Knee

Length
    MBL26/FTL49/KL51
    Type
    2c/M/ii

I towel dry it, shake my head a few times and leave it hanging on my back for at least 4 hours until it's finally dry.
    MBL ~ Waist ~ Hip ~ BCL ~ TBL ~ Classic ~ Mid-thigh ~ Knee
    My blog: http://dessislonghairjourney.blogspot.bg/

~ Jesus My Saviour Forever! ~

Long tea-time for hair neko_kawaii's Avatar
    Thats the temperature - not the speed limit.
    Length
    12 in/58.5/term
    Type
    2a/F/ii

It depends on what else needs to be done. I gently squeeze the water out and wrap it in a towel while I dress. Then it might be straight to a bun or braid, or left down my back to dry. It takes about an hour to dry completely. I might let it dry totally, or put it up damp. Really depends on if it is getting in the way of what needs to be done. Sometimes I'll sit on the porch so it will dry faster if there is something I can do like read while sitting.

58.5 in, 2a, F, ii (3 in)
    Lady Kawaii-In-The-Garden the Terminally Curious of the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Mod hat off. Mod hat on. Don't make me wear the mod hat, it messes up my hair. *grin*

I sit up and don't lean on anything, I just have it hanging down my back or over my shoulder if I must lean on something

Length
    APL/APL/TBL!
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Depends. If I wash before I sleep, then I put my hair into two braids and hope it's mostly dry by morning.
    If otherwise I just baby it while it air dries, trying to let it not get caught between my back and other things, etc. No matter what, my hair takes a looooooong time to dry. 4 hours when it is loose, and around 12 when it's in two braids. Not that bad I guess, but it's not that long yet, either.

Length
    2"/Calf/evs
    Type
    1c/M/iii

I wrap it in a towel while I get dressed, then shake it out with my head upside down. Then it gets hopefully damp bunned, but usually wet bunned. I'll try to take it out for a few minutes a couple times a day to help it dry, but it often ends up really drying inside my sleep cap overnight.
    Islandgrrl - Izzie
    Calf length, heading south to lengths unknown.