Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why YOU like your hair

Length
    APL/APL/TBL!
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Wink Why YOU like your hair

Hair type, color, length, you name it! I spend way too much time complaining about how I wish my hair was longer or wavier that I realized that I didn't even appreciate how amazing it is. So, go for it. Why do you like your hair? What's your favorite thing about it? I like my hair because it's really thick, and even though it can be unmanageable at times, it always looks impressive in a braid.

Length
    MBL/Waist/Long
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

Default Re: Why YOU like your hair

I like how versatile my hair is: it holds curls all day when I decide to do heatless curls, but all it takes is a hairbrush in the morning to make it look nearly straight enough to be flat-ironed.

Waist ~ Hip ~ TBL ~ Classic ~ Knee

Length
    Neck/APL/waist
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Well I will try to think of something since most of the time all I can think is it's not long enough, growing too slow, odd layers, etc. But I will say that my hair is nice and shiny and has natural wave that I do love

Length
    18/31/48
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

I really like how it tolerates my endless experimentation. From new oils, and masks, to the endless cycle of new shampoos and conditioners, it hasn't told me "no" once.

Length
    16 in/16 in/36 in
    Type
    1b/F/i

I like how if feels the first two days after washing it. It's so soft. I try not to complain about how slow it grows, and how thin it is, so this is a great thread to have so we can appreciate the hair we have.
    High Priestess Milkthystle of Glowing Sands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    ????/35.5/40
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

I like my curls and waves. I like that my hair will take whatever shape I want it in and stay that way until I do something else to it.
    'And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair' Khalil Gibran.
    ⌣⌢ (ˆ◡ˆ) ⌢⌣

Length
    4/TBL/CL+
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

I love the shine my hair has, and how quickly it grows, and I like how resilient it is, and I like how it's so easy to make it wavy with a braid or bun

I intend to be thought elegant, glamorous and extremely vulgar, because nothing is so glamorous as vulgarity, and there is nothing so vulgar as elegance.

Length
    20"/26.5/34"
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

I like that it has its own mind. Some days it wants to lay nice with no frizz; some days it wants to be loud and big and crazy. I've learned to go with it. (though right now it's being worn up most days).

Length
    SL/CBL/HL
    Type
    3a/3b/M/C/ii/iii

I like how my hair tends to do what I ask it to. It holds buns, braids, and its curl quite well.
    Lady Rhiannon, Grand OverSeer of Mischief and Mayhem, keeper of The Wizard, of the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Chopped it all off, grew out henna, and having fun starting over.

Length
    Bald/Calf/Term
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

I like my hair color. It is almost black, but has subtle highlights of various shades of brown and very dark red. For a long time, I wished I had jet black hair, but people with jet black hair tell me that they spend lots of time and money trying to achieve my color.