Thread: timotei organic delight shampoo

Length
    Tbl/Apl/Jaw
    Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Default timotei organic delight shampoo

Anybody tried this? I've been CO washing for over a year but my hair is suddenlling, considering going sulphate free instead so picked this up from work today. I have the one for dry hair because my hair loves moisture
    CO washer - Grahtoe - Dresses only - De-clutterer - LHC addict

Default Re: timotei organic delight shampoo

I haven't tried it yet but think I will do. I am trying to use cone-free hair products at the moment and have been having difficulty finding a conditioner that I like; this one seems to have some interesting ingredients. Also, I used to use the Timotei Intense Repair conditioner with macadamia and avocado extracts; that was discontinued (and anyway, I think it had cones in it) but I'd like to imagine this new one will give me similar results?

These are the ingredients:

Aqua,Cetearyl Alcohol,Glycerin,Cocos Nucifera Oil*,Cetearyl Olivate,Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*,Glycine Soja Oil*,Inulin,Mel*,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*,Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil,Copernicia Cerifera Cera,Parfum,Xanthan Gum,Sorbitan Olivate,Sodium Hydroxide,Benzyl Alcohol,Salicylic Acid,Sorbic Acid,Limonene,*Ingredient from Organic Farming

Length
    APL/MBL/hip
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii/iii

Wow, those look like great ingredients! Nothing harsh. Might have to try that one! We'll all have to try it now nd post back!
    after a year with bright red hair, I'm back to henna and indigo, mainly henna applications but some indigo to take the orange down a bit! Now to get back to growing again, beyond bra strap how but aiming for hip.

Length
    APL/MBL/hip
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii/iii

Well, went out and bought both the normal hair shampoo and cond set and the dry / damaged hair ones.
    Have to say, great, light fresh non greasy hair, very floaty and all the strands are separate do it feels like I have even more hair!

Really like them, love the price too.
    after a year with bright red hair, I'm back to henna and indigo, mainly henna applications but some indigo to take the orange down a bit! Now to get back to growing again, beyond bra strap how but aiming for hip.

Length
    APL/MBL/hip
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii/iii

Update : still loving these products. I can now go four / five days between washes. I hate to say it but I tried some toadstool stuff over the weekend (my fave for the last year) and my hair wasn't as nice. But on the upside timotei organics is a lot cheaper!

Length
    15/apl/Waist

Thanks for the review red-again, I'm going to give these a try