Page 1502 of 2981 FirstFirst ... 50210021402145214921500150115021503150415121552160220022502 ... LastLast
Results 15,011 to 15,020 of 29808

Thread: The Ficcare Thread (Formerly "Show me your Ficcare color")

Length
    SL/MBL/TB
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Show me your Ficcare color thread

THANK YOU, everyone for the kind comments about my new auburn...! Even DBF said it looks beautiful in my hair, he was so surprised how good of a match it was. (If a man notices, you know it looks good! ) So happy I finally have an auburn, this clip is a keeper.

Regarding how much hair the super clip holds compared to a maxima..., I have thought about this and played around with it. I think that it's pretty much the same as a large maxima. Yes the spacing between the clips is more narrow, but it extends further and the clip itself is longer. The spring is very strong and had no problem holding a lazy wrap bun, cinnamon bun, and a "bun blob" just twisted up and stuck on my head (a maxima could never do that last one).

In my opinion, the super clip is a *better* version of the ficcare innovation. It's a shame they don't make these anymore, they are amazing! I'm sorely tempted to buy a second one off of eBay now that I know I like them...
    SL ---> APL ---> BSL ---> MBL ---> WST ---> HIP ---> TB
    Happy henna head

Length
    Waist/Clasc/?
    Type
    3a/M/ii

Thank you all for modeling/displaying your ficcares. I have been eyeing these for three years now--even small was too much for my hair three years ago when I tried it in Nordstrom. Finally, I felt I was ready for Ficcare especially for my favorite style. Here is front and back. I also have another color--I dont splurge like this usually but figured I would save on shipping and it would come in useful. I did not realize there were so many more color choices online than in Nordstrom stores. Yup I am a total newbie!

Originally took this for curly bun thread but cant find it now!
    Last edited by Beborani; June 14th, 2014 at 05:32 PM.

Oh Beboroni- that is tooooo cute with the deep side part and curly ends. Love it. The Ficcare lends a polished look to it. So great and makes it all come together.

Length
    13/31/Donno
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Monkshood View Post
    Here's my Dark Topaz. I have to say I was disappointed by the color when I opened the package. I thought it would be closer to an orange-y brown, but it's pretty much a straight up red clip. It's growing on me, though.

I've been trying to get a decent action pic for a couple days, but my hair has been a pain lately (it seems to have reached an awkward length?), so this lumpy braided bun is the best I can do.

First of all that is beautiful in your hair. You should model for ficcare. I want every one I've seen on you.

Second, that is odd about the color. Mine is definitely orangy/brown, not anything close to red. Odd.

Quote Originally Posted by NaClH2O View Post
    THANK YOU, everyone for the kind comments about my new auburn...! Even DBF said it looks beautiful in my hair, he was so surprised how good of a match it was. (If a man notices, you know it looks good! ) So happy I finally have an auburn, this clip is a keeper.

Regarding how much hair the super clip holds compared to a maxima..., I have thought about this and played around with it. I think that it's pretty much the same as a large maxima. Yes the spacing between the clips is more narrow, but it extends further and the clip itself is longer. The spring is very strong and had no problem holding a lazy wrap bun, cinnamon bun, and a "bun blob" just twisted up and stuck on my head (a maxima could never do that last one).

In my opinion, the super clip is a *better* version of the ficcare innovation. It's a shame they don't make these anymore, they are amazing! I'm sorely tempted to buy a second one off of eBay now that I know I like them...
    You make me want to buy one too. I wonder if masterpiece brown or one of the blondes would be best.

Quote Originally Posted by Beborani View Post
    Thank you all for modeling/displaying your ficcares. I have been eyeing these for three years now--even small was too much for my hair three years ago when I tried it in Nordstrom. Finally, I felt I was ready for Ficcare especially for my favorite style. Here is front and back. I also have another color--I dont splurge like this usually but figured I would save on shipping and it would come in useful. I did not realize there were so many more color choices online than in Nordstrom stores. Yup I am a total newbie!

Originally took this for curly bun thread but cant find it now!
    Beautiful! What was the other color you got?
    ISO: Medium or Small leopard, border, or silky Logo ficcare
    Pixie to TBL. Cut back to waist, thinking of going shorter

Length
    pixie/TBL/45 in
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

Beborani,looks great!Monkshood,It looks great with your dark hair .I have a topaz jewel,it is a rusty caramel brown colour in my opinion.Could you have been sent the jewel burgundy in error?Will try and post a pic of my topaz.
    Last edited by dulce; June 14th, 2014 at 06:15 PM.

Length
    pixie/TBL/45 in
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

Length
    pixie/TBL/45 in
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

My large jewel topaz in my hair..What do you think? is this like yours?

Length
    13/31/Donno
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Beautiful Dulce! I bet izzy can post a burgundy and topaz together for you. Or there might be one already up the thread.
    ISO: Medium or Small leopard, border, or silky Logo ficcare
    Pixie to TBL. Cut back to waist, thinking of going shorter

Length
    pixie/TBL/45 in
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

Here is my jewel burgundy[L] and jewel topaz,close in colour but the topaz is more rust and the burgundy more red.It would be easy for the company being so busy to make a mistake ,if that is what happened?In your pic I immediately thought it was a burgundy..I could be wrong but it looks burgundy to me.
    Last edited by dulce; June 14th, 2014 at 06:21 PM.

Length
    buzz/CL/CL+
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/iii

Quasi, you are too kind.

Judging from your pics, dulce (it looks lovely on you, by the way!), I'm pretty sure I did get a Burgundy by mistake. I've looked at mine in different lightings and it's just very red.
    I think I'll email a couple pics to Samantha @ French Twist and see what she thinks.