View Full Version : I'm Back again

Bella Babe
June 29th, 2008, 09:05 AM
Hey all. I used to post here a couple years ago as Bella Babe, I grew my hair out to a fabulous waist length!!!:cheese:

However, I chopped it off when I had my third. It was killing me to rest up against it while breastfeeding, flipping it around at night while cosleeping, and washing it with what precious time I had in the shower. :) I then cut it further to a pixie cut. Nice part about that is it is my natural hair color for the first time in a decade!!!

I closed my store this week (I traded out clothing for a dear friend who is a fabulous hair dresser - no more free hair cuts is part of my inspiration to be here again. That and I really don't feel myself with short hair) So I am back again.

This time I want to - 1- keep it at a more manageable length. Maybe between bra and waist. Long enough for fun buns and updos, but not so long that I get frustrated! 2- NOT dye my hair chemically. I have tattoos, and I also avoid chems usually in my life, i just really want to be more natural. Also, part of my frustration was from having to keep up with roots. So as much as I love playing with color, i will stick with henna.

Yay! Glad to be back! :)

nostalgic
June 29th, 2008, 09:29 AM
Welcome back!

justgreen
June 29th, 2008, 10:08 AM
Hi and welcome back!

GlennaGirl
June 29th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Welcome back! Although I haven't cut my hair short because of it, I can relate to having children and having long hair. Many people manage it just fine by putting it back, but for me, I happen to have children who yank and pull on my hair constantly. It's like an obsession with them. I cosleep too and my littlest (the one I cosleep with) yankes me all night long. All I ever say is "no no!" and "that hurts!" and "let go!"

When I put it in a bun or braid it's even worse because then they yank it right out of my head, as it is then being pulled against a fork or pins. I have threatened my kids with shaving my head but it doesn't seem to make much difference. :D

Radulfr
June 29th, 2008, 10:48 AM
Hi and Welcome Back to LHC!

Hope your hair re-grows well. :)

DavidN
June 29th, 2008, 11:49 AM
Although I never had a chance to "meet" you before, since I joined about a year and a half ago, I would like to welcome you back to the LHC, Hestia, and I hope to get to "know" you better in the days ahead.

Beatnik Guy
June 29th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Welcome back, Hestia. However, as you may be aware, members only get one account here per lifetime, so we're going to need to merge your accounts -- which name would you like to keep?

Bella Babe
June 29th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Welcome back, Hestia. However, as you may be aware, members only get one account here per lifetime, so we're going to need to merge your accounts -- which name would you like to keep?

Oh, gosh, I am sorry. I don't care. I tried to log on with my old account and it kept going to these error screens. I got impatient and fed up and just made a new account!

I guess it would be better to have my old one, with my post count. Can you merge? Can this thread have my old name on it? Do you know why I wasn't able to get to it? It was like the login page didn't exist. I half figured it wouldn't even let me start a new one, but then it did and I just rolled with it.

Could I *ask* any more questions???:)

Curlsgirl
June 29th, 2008, 02:05 PM
I don't know if we knew each other or not but welcome back anyway! Looking forward to your journey back to long hair! :love:

jojo
June 29th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Hello there, Ive only been a member since last August but just wanted to welcome you back into the fold.

I look forward to seeing you grow and getting to know you. x

Bella Babe
June 29th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Aww, thanks guys!

The only bad thing, is every time I wander over here I start wanting to buy more BPAL...