PDA

View Full Version : Show me your hair tool storage

Priska
February 6th, 2024, 02:44 PM
I mean, how you keep your brushes, scrunchies, claw clips, shampoo bottles and everything (of course nobody has to, but if someone wants to ;) ). I just need some new ideas... I just keep my scrunchies in some horrible old yogurt boxes or something...:oops:

(And if this "hair tool storage" is bad english, please correct me how to say this thing right)

embee
February 6th, 2024, 05:09 PM
My brush and comb are on the counter in the bathroom. The hairsticks are in a pretty but damaged mug. Various small clips & elastics are in a little cloisonne box. I have two fabric bow barrettes (remember those from years ago?) and they live in a large mug with a lid to keep them dust free. That's all there is. (I'm NW/SO so no bottles of stuff).

I used to keep everything in an old kleenex box, but decided I'd like things to be a bit prettier.

mochichichi
February 6th, 2024, 06:14 PM
My previous system was hair brushes and oil on the counter and I had a shelf where I had a couple of small boxes with my clips, hair ties, etc. The small cups and things my sticks are organized in are old yogurt containers lol.

Now I use this over the door shoe organizer. My shampoo+conditioners have been moved to the shelf where the boxes used to be and my shower is less cluttered.
https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49704&d=1707268345

Lady Winchester
February 6th, 2024, 06:54 PM
Sorry, I don't take pictures of everything I own, but I can tell you. My plastic bristle brush and matching comb are on the counter in the bathroom where the sink is. The covered elastics and hair bands I keep in a plastic take away tray you would use to take your lunch to work or school in my vanity and my anti-dandruff 2 in 1 one shampoo plus conditioner is in a shower tray in my bathtub. The card for my plastic barrette (that I use every day) in on the counter in the kitchen. I don't use any other products because sometimes less is better. I spend more on entertainment (movies, TV shows, video games, etc.) than I do on hair products, since I only replace them if they wear out.

I also have various claw clips in different sizes scattered throughout my apartment. The smallest ones are still on their card on my kitchen counter, with others on the bottom of a tray in my bathroom.

Priska
February 7th, 2024, 01:29 AM
My previous system was hair brushes and oil on the counter and I had a shelf where I had a couple of small boxes with my clips, hair ties, etc. The small cups and things my sticks are organized in are old yogurt containers lol.

Now I use this over the door shoe organizer. My shampoo+conditioners have been moved to the shelf where the boxes used to be and my shower is less cluttered.
https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=49704&d=1707268345

Awww so easy to find everything! And very creative! Thanks! :thumbsup: