Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hacksaw007 (etsy) hair sticks! (Who else loves his work as much as I do?)

Banned
    Length
    < 10"/26.75/Waist
    Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Default Hacksaw007 (etsy) hair sticks! (Who else loves his work as much as I do?)

Just bought another medieval knight's lance of Mike's!
    I also just bought this sword, too.
    Not to mention this gorgeous Macassar ebony stick - it's so unusual and beautiful that I just couldn't resist.

I already had this hair lance... and this hair sword.

I only have ONE 'complaint' about hacksaw007 -- he needs to stop enabling me, darn it, and quit telling me when he's made something else new that I'm gonna love!! ha ha
    (NOT really... I'd be really mad at him if he stopped telling me in enough time to buy before the rest of you! -lol-)

So come show us your Hacksaw007 pretties!!
    (or have I got 'em all?)

Length
    short/tlb/long
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Hacksaw007 (etsy) hair sticks! (Who else loves his work as much as I do?)

I was just wondering if there already was a thread about this seller last week

I love his work as well.
    Don't know why, but I also like the idea of a hairstick with a matching pen.
    Nobody would ever notice if my pen would match my hairstick, but I still love it
    1c/2a - F/M - ii/iii

Length
    apl/thigh/thigh
    Type
    1a/1b/M/C/ii/iii

Default Re: Hacksaw007 (etsy) hair sticks! (Who else loves his work as much as I do?)

So YOU'RE the one who bought this. I saw it some time ago and contemplated buying it and when I went back it was already sold!

I really like his work too, once I finish collecting things in my other hobbies I will probably invest in one of his hair swords
    Almost there!

Banned
    Length
    < 10"/26.75/Waist
    Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Juneii View Post
    So YOU'RE the one who bought this. I saw it some time ago and contemplated buying it and when I went back it was already sold!
    Mua ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa

Why is it, Juneii, that you and I have the same taste? And vamq, too...

Mike is a great person to deal with, believe me!
    And I'm glad that we finally got a 'We Hacksaw007' thread.

TrudieCat

This thread convinced me. Just bought this. I love walnut wood, love black walnut trees, and LOVE the detail about how this came from wood cut by Mike's grandfather! I tend to go for simple shapes, and I love the grain on this. Very excited to receive it!

Banned
    Length
    < 10"/26.75/Waist
    Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by TrudieCat View Post
    This thread convinced me. Just bought this. I love walnut wood, love black walnut trees, and LOVE the detail about how this came from wood cut by Mike's grandfather!
    Sweet stick!

I <3 love walnut wood, also... and my mother loves it. The dining room set that I grew up with (ie - in my parents' house) 0 that they still have n their condo, now - was gorgeous old walnut! Mediterranean provincial style in walnut wood... Come to think of it now, their old bedroom set (Italian provincial) is also walnut... as is the old French provincial walnut end table next to their sofa. This is all furniture that I grew up with. The end table now stands between their sofa and the pair of 'powder blue' Louis XVI arm chairs.

Your new stick is apparently a piece of Mike's family history!

ETA: Welcome to the Dark Side, Trudiecat!!! mua ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa

Jack of All Braids meishkamooshka's Avatar
    Length
    APL/Waist/Long!
    Type
    2a/F/M/iii

Beautiful work, and you ladies have such great taste! I want soooooooooooooome! *whines* Haha.

Banned
    Length
    < 10"/26.75/Waist
    Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

His sticks are not expensive... in fact, they're rather on the inexpensive side.

Have you looked at his prices?

Length
    bsl/clsc/???
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

I just got a custom order from Mike last week :-) Here is my collection:

and some action pics:

Type
    1a/F/i

Thanks for the great pictures! How do you get them so nice? I can't seem to take a good picture lately. You girls have wonderful hair, I have learned a lot from reading the blogs on here. Maybe if I would have read them years ago, mine would not be falling out!