Renate, putting some oil on the ends right before washing has worked OK for me, but of course you'll need to test with your hair to see how it does. One thing I found was that it took several months for my ends to start to have shine after starting to use oils. It was hard for me to figure out the right amounts, and what routine works best for my hair. Less is more, which I find hard, because I want more results faster, but instead I got more oily hair until I figured it out. I find it helps a lot to put a tiny bit of oil on my hair just after taking off the towel after it was washed, too. This helps to seal in the moisture that is in the hair from washing.

I see from your ingredient list that you are using 'cones, so you'll need to be careful about buildup. Nothing wrong with cones, you just need to understand what does and doesn't work for you. In my testing I found that I'm getting better results using oils without cones, but only you will be able to figure out over time what does and doesn't give the results you want.