View Poll Results: What's one thing you'd like to change about your hair if you could?

Voters
659. You may not vote on this poll
  • I want to change my color(I want it lighter)

67 10.17%
  • I want to change my color(I want it darker)

43 6.53%
  • I want it to be curlier

96 14.57%
  • I want it to be straighter

46 6.98%
  • I want more thickness

246 37.33%
  • Its too thick! I want it thinner!

8 1.21%
  • I want more body and volume

46 6.98%
  • I want it smoother and sleeker

107 16.24%
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: What's one thing you'd like to change about your hair if you could?

Length
    SL/TBL/?
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Default Re: What's one thing you'd like to change about your hair if you could?

At first I thought I would want thicker hair but what I actually want is more volume and body in my hair. Thicker hair would probably mean heavier hair and I don't want that although I do love the look of very thick hair on others. So I would like to keep my ii hair but have it look like a iii This or having very wavy/curly hair!

Length
    13/37/32
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I want the LOOK of thicker hair. A plump braid or big round bun would be very nice. But my hair is naturally very solid and heavy, if it's actually very thick the weight would probably bother my neck. Back in my 20s my hair was around 4" ponytail and that's the most I can handle. But it's not gonna happen anyway so I might as well be comfortable with 3.5".

Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

I'd like to have naturally wavy hair because right now my hair is very straight and flat. A few years ago my hair used to have body wave but I straightened it every day. After I was anemic in 2012 and my hair started thinning it got really flat and pin straight! At least my hair is thicker now and braiding is a good substitute for waves. Also I want thicker hair with some volume that's even instead of tapering and getting thin at the ends from my previous layering.

Length
    28/tlb/tlb
    Type
    2b/2c/C/ii

None of the above. I'd love to it to taper less.

Indian Herb Article Wstern Herb Article 2b/C/ii/iii .
    Lady Aes Cyprium, Potionmaker and Alchemist to the Order of the Long Haired Knights