View Poll Results: What's one thing you'd like to change about your hair if you could?

Voters
659. You may not vote on this poll
  • I want to change my color(I want it lighter)

67 10.17%
  • I want to change my color(I want it darker)

43 6.53%
  • I want it to be curlier

96 14.57%
  • I want it to be straighter

46 6.98%
  • I want more thickness

246 37.33%
  • Its too thick! I want it thinner!

8 1.21%
  • I want more body and volume

46 6.98%
  • I want it smoother and sleeker

107 16.24%
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What's one thing you'd like to change about your hair if you could?

Banned
    Type
    1a/C/iii

Default What's one thing you'd like to change about your hair if you could?

For me, I've always wanted a naturally lighter, warmer color. I'm thinking of either an amber or toffee shade of brunette, with a strong golden hue to it. That's why I lightened my hair, my natural jet black is too dark for my personality.

I also would love to have a degree of curl between 2c and 3b. So yeah, I pretty much want the exact opposite of what I naturally have!

What's one thing you'd like to change about your hair if you could have it naturally? I'm NOT including length in this option as we can all achieve(barring a severe medical condition) a longer length with both patience and excellent haircare.

Somewhere between the 12th century and now
    Length
    Bald/38/FTP
    Type
    2b/2c/M/i/ii

Default Re: What's one thing you'd like to change about your hair if you could?

I'd like curls...really fabulous, natural spiral curls. I used to perm my hair to get them, but it never lasted very long, and then I was stuck with damaged frizz...fortunately, that's years behind my now and I can use special spiral curlers to achieve the look for special occasions!
    Lady Frolics in the Sunlight-Dappled Faerie Linn & Del in the OLHK

Length
    BSL/hip/TBL?
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

I would like to be curlier. I love curls and the body and volume they give to my hair. To be curlier (mainly on top) would be amazing. I will try plopping my hair someday and see what happens, and maybe CO when I find a cheaper cone free conditioner. I wanted also a lighter colour because I think it'll gave me a more romantic look, so I will try the honey lightenning method.

I believe I will achieve or at least be close to my dream's hair.

Length
    thigh/apl/none
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/iii

I want some curls

"Only the shallow know themselves." -Oscar Wilde

Length
    14"/28"/hip
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

I voted for curlier.... but I would also like a little thicker and that it WOULD GROW FASTER
    Am FINALLY at waist (note to self, update siggy pic)... To maintain or to not maintain (keep growing).... that is now the question

Type
    2a/2b/M/C/ii/iii

I voted to be staighter. My hair gets real wavy, then can get pretty staight, then will just slightly bend, then from out of no where will have spiral curls underneath...all depends on the mood that day. I hate that...I wish I could just know how my hair is and work with it that way not have to guess everyday

Length
    shldr/bsl+/elbw+
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

I didn't vote because.. I want it all!
    I wish my canopy was curlier so it would match my bottom layer, and then maybe the whole thing could be nice 3a curls.. or 2a/2b, I would love those.. but wouldn't it also be really great to have 1a/1b stick straight hair? No more length lost, and I could wear it down more often.. hmmm.
    I'd also like lighter hair, I think it really brightens my face, but my eyebrows are dark, so that might not work. And I'd also like darker hair, because I think it would look really dramatic with my pale complexion and make my eyes pop. I also really want naturally, really red hair, that makes people turn and go, "wow. she's a redhead.", or a burgundy, purple-y red color.

We all want what we can't have!

Length
    BSL/BSL/Hip
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

I would love to have dark brown or black hair... anybody want to trade?
    I have major dark hair envy... I'll probably end up dying it one day.
    Lady Lostariel Of the Flowers, In The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    SL/SL/long!
    Type
    1b/1c/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by LaFlor
    I would love to have dark brown or black hair... anybody want to trade?
    I have major dark hair envy... I'll probably end up dying it one day.
    Me too! I'd love to have very dark hair- it looks so shiny when it's in good condition, and even when it greys it has that lovely "salt and pepper" effect.

I did used to dye it and had it dark for about 4 years, but it was very high maintenence (roots every 4 weeks, eyebrows to match, full gothic makeup or I'd look ill with my fair complexion...) so I eventually went back to my roots.

Length
    pixie/bob/BSL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/iii

I want curls! (seems to be a recurring theme here...haha)

Anyway, I would also be happy with lots of waves too. Beggers can't be choosers. I will say that I can appreciate the fact that I don't have to go to extreme lengths to have smooth straight hair and to get curls, I can do so without a lot of damage. The curls just don't tend to hang around very long. *sigh*
    Almost APL - cut it all off Dec '10 - Growing again Aug '11