Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Morrocco Method

Length
    ?/66cm/80ish
    Type
    3a/3b/F/M/ii/iii

Default Morrocco Method

This hair loss is really starting to stress me out and I am contemplating buying either Morrocco Method(all 4 shampoos) or Ovation Cell Therapy.

I do care about both of these improving the length of my hair but the main motive is to regrow hair. So, if anyone of you have tried these products or either one of these please tell me your experiences with them. Please address the age old question, "does it really work?".

A little history : I am 19 and suffering with hair loss. I mean I have started to see patches which are getting bigger. Yes, I have been to a doctor and currently taking iron supplements for my anemia. I am trying to keep my diet in control. I have had 2 chemical treatments which may have even set off the hair loss.

Get Trapped in a Book! Jessica Trapp's Avatar
    Length
    33/40/44
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

Default Re: Morrocco Method

Sending huge hug.

Jess

And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. --Kahlil Gibran

Length
    24/29.5/39
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i/ii

Hello!
    I am sorry to hear about your hair problems, and I would like to offer my opinion about MM.

I am currently using the Morocco Method line exclusively, and have been doing so for a little over a month. I sought out this line because I was worried about the amount of shed and repairing damage in my hair. I bought the healthy hair package starter deal that is available, which lets you try all 4 shampoos, the 2 conditioner mists, the normal conditioner, the zen detox hair mask, organic oil blend, natural styling gel/leave in treatment and they give you a free scalp massager.

So if you have looked into this line, I'm sure you've already heard about the adjustment period your hair might take to 'detox' as they call it, and this really is the case. My hair is almost fully adjusted to the shampoo's and such, and I am really loving them for my hair. Since using them, I have gotten comments about the visible improvement in the health of my hair. So it is not just wishful thinking on my part.
    I do not even need to use conditioner anymore, which has never been the case for me. The shampoo's are extremely nourishing. I haven't been using them long enough to really see alot of regrowth, but I notice a lot fewer hairs being shed.
    I also feel like my weak hairline, at the temples, is starting to get longer hair. But it will take more time to see if this is true or not.

I'm sorry I can't offer much on the regrowth, but I will attest for its ability to nourish and repair hair. I really enjoy this line.

Length
    18ish/25/35+
    Type
    3a/M/i/ii

Thumbs up Re: Morrocco Method

I purchased the Zen Detox clay and the Chi concentrated hair conditioner and I love both of them! I also bought them for hair loss issues (which have not been helped by doctors). I haven't used them exclusively but I alternative between several different shampoos and conditioners. I DO Have to say though, the clay mask is a lot of fun to put in! It leaves a wonderful tingling sensation on my scalp AND I've noticed it completely eliminates the scalp itch I have for days afterwards.

The Pusuit Of Hippieness Natalia's Avatar
    Length
    L-BSL/CLSC/Mid-T
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Hello! Well i habet tried either line but i wanted to offer my hugs and sympathy. I just turned 20 a little while ago and have been experiancing masive shedding for a few months that just keeps getting worse . My mom had this after her hysterectomy which put her into menopause but were so YOUNG for this much hair trouble! I know it can happen at any age for tons of reason but i wanted you to know your not alone. Im about to start an MSM supplement to see if it helps. I'll be thinking good thoughts for you <3

Natalia

If I can say this, the package that Leisje bought is now on sale at 25&#37; off. I started out with the 4 shampoos and Chi conditioner. When I saw the sale, I purchased the starter kit also. I am a 55 year old male with male pattern baldness, so I don't have much of a chance of hair regrowth, but what hair I have left is in better condition than ever in my life. I am not so sure about Ovation Cell Therapy, but Morrocco Method is totally natural. I am trying to get away from manufactured chemical products.

has left the building
    Length
    short/22/waist

I've used MM for ages-- best stuff for hair ever! You can see and feel the difference right away, at least I did. It didn't do much for my hair loss, but it helped keep my hair feeling
    [SIGP

Length
    17.25/17.25/waist
    Type
    1b/1c/F/i/ii

I'm not familiar with MM, but just wanted to chime in and say that I've had hair loss problems on and off throughout my life, most recently really getting to me.

I've used Nioxin for a few months with really astounding results - I saw new growth within weeks and now have baby hairs all over my head and my hair was really shiny with it. I'm now having second thoughts (I have a thread asking about the ingredients) because Nioxin contains SLS, parabens, and 'cones - and I'm looking to go a more natural route. But just wanted to put out there that the Nioxin did help me to grow back new hair.

I've also seen a difference with using folic acid, biotin, and garlic (reduces shedding) and I just started taking MSM as well.

Also, if you are interested in Ovation Cell Therapy I believe they have the same formulation sold for horses or dogs (Mega Tek) for a lot cheaper than you'll pay for the OCT. Might want to check into that. I've not bought it yet, but will get the Mega Tek in a week or two when I get to the States.
    Chin...Shoulder...Collarbone...APL...BSL...Waist!
    << I miss this hair
    DanielleDoucette.com

Length
    20/APL/BSL
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

I used Morrocco Method about 5 years ago and loved it but he had to change the formula of the shampoo (couldn't get something organic any more) and the new formula didn't work in my hard water so I stopped using it. In the mean time, I solved the hard water problem and recently had a bad experience with another product which caused scalp sores. The only product I knew was pure and that I trusted on my poor scalp was Morrocco Method so I ordered some more (just the shampoo). This time it worked very well and cleared up my scalp immediately.

I can't say whether it helps with regrowth since I don't have hair loss but it certainly reduces shedding to a minimum. I adore the scent of the Earth one and use that the most. Right now I'm just alternating it with other stuff since it is so expensive and I don't really need it.

s_tresses, I'm very sorry to hear of hair loss, especially in someone as young as you. I hope you find your solution.

Length
    ?/66cm/80ish
    Type
    3a/3b/F/M/ii/iii

Thanks everyone for replying and your hugs and support!

I ordered all four shampoos yesterday can't wait to try them out.