Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Nightblooming Triple Moon Oil/Custom Blends

Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii/iii

Default Nightblooming Triple Moon Oil/Custom Blends

*Mods, if you need to move this thread to a different sub-forum, please do!*

I know there is a dedicated thread to Nightblooming's lovely Panaceas, but I couldn't find one special to the amazing Triple Moon Hair Anointing Oil and her custom oil blends. (Unless I totally missed it in my searches!) I think it's about time there was one, so we can share our experiences, reviews, recommend when/how to use, tips, tricks, and custom blends you've tried.

I have been forced to revamp my hair care routine after moving to the UK and being faced with very hard water. As such, I started really using my little sample size of TMO I had purchased a while back. Wow! This stuff is a godsend for sure. I apply a few drops to my length after my evening shower, braid it up for the night and it never fails. I wake up to soft, manageable hair!

Naturally, I had to reorder a full-size bottle when I ran low on the sample bottle, made even more urgent after I broke dropper when it fell into the sink!

On a bit of a whim, I added a custom oil blend to accompany my order of TMO. I didn't really know what I wanted except that I love the smell of sweet citrus and that the mix from TMO really works wonders. So our lovely Nightshade came up with an amazing custom blend that smells heavenly and is a treat to use on my hair during the day to help tame some of the fly-aways, and make my hair shine! It's got lemon and orange EO along with some ylang-ylang.

Length
    >BSL/waist/TB
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Nightblooming Triple Moon Oil/Custom Blends

I have the Triple Moon Oil but haven't used it yet! I'm only getting back into the world of haircare after many years of hair neglect, and I orderd a sample of the TMO along with a sample pack of the hair salves. I've only used one of the hair salves so far (Ostara's), which I totally love, so I'm looking forward to trying the oil too! Especially now after reading how great it is
    Where o where is my black & white Lotus... have I sold it? Have I lost it? I honestly can't remember!!

Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

I haven't tried any custom blends, but the triple moon oil has saved my scalp from some allergic reactions I had to certain shampoos. I can honestly say I love it! I haven't used it in a good while because the one I had molded, but I think I may have gotten water in it. :/ I am on my way to order more right now.
    Creeping my way back to Classic

Type
    2a/M/C/ii

I really love the oil but us it only every couple of weeks. More is despite our very hard water not necessary. But when I use it, it ist just fantastic!!! I apply one or two drops on the ends and the next morning they're heavy, saturated, shining and supersoft. Whatever she does, it is a miracle and I am so happy that I won this sample size on a blog I even wrote a review on my blog
    Long hair and green cosmetics: http://anitaswelt.wordpress.com

Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

I love love love the TMO. I don't know why I hadn't thought of a custom blend! It's doing wonders on my hair and scalp... I'm just not too crazy about the smell
    But it's so good, I don't mind, really lol I've learned to like it. It's worth it!!

Length
    Chin/Waist/Waist
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/iii

I tried this today and I can't believe how smooth my hair feels! Very impressed and the smell is gorgeous ^_^
    Maintaining at tailbone - Henna head - Recently reunited with cones - Forever destashing - Kitten enthusiast

Length
    BSL/37/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/iii

So, this time of year is murder on my hair and skin. Approaching the tail-end of winter, the house is beyond dry, dew points are low. Humectants are not working, actually I think they're making my hair even more unhappy. I busted my sample of Triple Moon back out and I've been oiling with it at night. The difference is noticeable. I don't know why (must be just the humidity levels or something) but my trusty Freya's salve was not cutting it.
    I tried straight Argan oil and it was ok but it felt a little heavy. Triple Moon oil for the win! And I do love the smell.

Growing in the Silvers hennalonghair's Avatar
    Length
    APL/TBL/CL
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

I want to get some of these samples so badly.
    The ingredients list is awesome and from most of the reviews I've read and from friends here who have tried it, they say it's the bomb. I'm down for using completely holistic methods of haircare.

Length
    14/32.5/60
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

Waiting til next pay day so I can order some!
    “Very fair was her face, and her long hair was like a river of gold. Slender and tall she was in her white robe girt with silver; but strong she seemed and stern as steel, a daughter of kings.”

has notorious buns Wildcat Diva's Avatar
    some kind of hunting lodge for rich weirdos
    Length
    16/35/real
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Just restocked.