Thread: Banned from my home thread?

Length
    20/32/35.5
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Default Banned from my home thread?

Help! I don't know why but as soon as I log in, I can no longer see (thus read/reply) to "The Officila NW/SO thread" (Sebum Only thread)... I thought this was just a temporary malfunction, but today my computer randomly unlogged me and suddenly I could see the thread again, but as soon as I log back in the page won't load anymore. Weirdly, this only happens to me with this particular thread (not that I've tried many others, but for sake of solving this mystery I exceptionally did - and I could access all the other threads I tried). I don't know what to do... Other users seem to have no problem to post on the thread and I have no idea what might cause this. If anybody had advice to help me out, I would appreciate it greatly!

Length
    20/32/35.5
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Default Re: Banned from my home thread?

Sorry, please ignore this panic attack! Somehow writting this out activated my brain cells and I had a sudden epiphany : the reason I couldn't log the thread anymore was because I had (without thinking much of it) switched my default thread setting from "linear" to "hybrid" - and the SO thread only supports linear! Anyway, it's all good now

Length
    <2"/~clsc/uhh..
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Default Re: Banned from my home thread?

Oh good. I'm so happy you were able to figure it out! For whatever reason that display method hasn't agreed with very large threads.