Thread: Ficcare and hair fork must go

Length
    25/37/36
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Cool Ficcare and hair fork must go

I'd rather just sell these but am open to swaps.
    I am finally admitting that these toys just don't work for me.
    My loss is your gain.
    I do want to mention up front that I live in a house with a smoker and a cat so there might be vague hints of either though I have done my best to clean everything.

---GONE---The Ficcare

The hair fork was bought at the Michigan Ren Faire last year. It's a gorgeous wood and will deepen in color as it absorbs the hair's oils. Unfortunately, I could not manage to comfortably wear the three prong fork. There are some tiny little hair spray speckles on the back side of this fork that are only visible when you tilt it toward the light just so. It is not at all visible when being worn in the hair. The usable portion of the prongs are just a tiny bit under 5 inches. I paid $25 for this fork. I would LOVE to trade it straight across for a 2 prong fork in a reddish wood.

PM me and we'll talk about trades or prices.
    Last edited by mybrainhurts; September 16th, 2008 at 12:10 AM. Reason: updating listing
    Growing out black hair dye and thickening up the hemline. Back to waist length. Black dye all but gone now. Yay!

Length
    27/36"/long
    Type
    2c/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Ficcare and hair fork must go

I am interested in the Ficcare. I sent a PM.
    Pegasus Marsters 117th wife
    Life is like a hot bath...the longer you stay in it, the more wrinkled you get.