Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Quecraft owners !!

Default Quecraft owners !!

Hey pretty people, I have been stalking Quecraft items for the past two days, while the items are beaaauuuutiiful, the measurements just seem so out of whack to me. I still ordered but I was just wondering if any ladies have any pics of their Quecraft items in action, so i don't feel too bad about the items . Plus i have something to look forward to while waiting soo very long for the sticks to get to me.

And i promise when i get mine - which may be a month from now I'll take loaddsss of pics. I tried looking through albums .. but there are just so many .. and im literally getting an awful headache on the right side of my head ...

Thanks in advance ... and thanks for even just reading

Length
    Short/Clssc/Term
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: Quecraft owners !!

There are action shots posted here and here. Enjoy your new hairtoys!

Proud member of the Renegray Gang

Lady Alassiel of Water and Wisdom in The Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    27/33/36
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Here are 2 photos of french twists secured with my 2 prong Quecraft fork.

Length
    1/4/short/n/a
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii/iii

I love QueCraft. I have 3 hair toys and two combs. The combs are beautiful and smooth, though the teeth are close together so they are not for everyone.

Lizard stick:

Rose Slide

Dragon Slide

ship me back to bahston Patrycja's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/BSL!!/Waist
    Type
    1c/2a/M/i/ii

hmmmm...I have some action shots in my album.I'll add you as a friend so you can take a look.I love her slides.So much,I ordered my sis in law the dragon one for her b-day.

I have had the problem of breaking 2 toys I bought from Que. I have viscious hair though
    Lady Lakshmi of the Endless Fortune in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Quote Originally Posted by danacc View Post
    There are action shots posted here and here. Enjoy your new hairtoys!
    thank you soo much !

Quote Originally Posted by frizzinator View Post
    Here are 2 photos of french twists secured with my 2 prong Quecraft fork.

oh wow, i love how it looks on your hair colour ... it looks like glass on silk

Quote Originally Posted by AJoifulNoise View Post
    I love QueCraft. I have 3 hair toys and two combs. The combs are beautiful and smooth, though the teeth are close together so they are not for everyone.

Lizard stick:

Rose Slide

Dragon Slide
    that is really pretty ... ya'll ladies are inspiring me to grow my hair long so my sticks can look even better in it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Patrycja View Post
    hmmmm...I have some action shots in my album.I'll add you as a friend so you can take a look.I love her slides.So much,I ordered my sis in law the dragon one for her b-day.

I have had the problem of breaking 2 toys I bought from Que. I have viscious hair though
    the slide looks really pretty in your hair , i never had much likings to slides til I saw that one you have, i had asked you this in your album but why did it take you three months to get ? Where do you live ?

ship me back to bahston Patrycja's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/BSL!!/Waist
    Type
    1c/2a/M/i/ii

It was lost in the mail.I emailed her and she immediately sent me a replacment with a free dragon stick that she has listed.I loved it but it was too top heavy for my hair. She is very very nice and I got the replacement in about 2 weeks.
    Lady Lakshmi of the Endless Fortune in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Quote Originally Posted by Patrycja View Post
    It was lost in the mail.I emailed her and she immediately sent me a replacment with a free dragon stick that she has listed.I loved it but it was too top heavy for my hair. She is very very nice and I got the replacement in about 2 weeks.
    oh dear ! she does seem really nice ... i asked her to replace an item for me - i had wanted the black butterfly sticks but I have a small head and that seemed like it would just make me topple over - so im replacing it with the dragonfly one ..which i hopeeeeee i loveeee lol