Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Really grossed out- worst day ever...

Length
    0"/23.5"/?
    Type
    2a/2b/F/i

Default Re: Really grossed out- worst day ever...

I'm sorry and speechless as well. Don't take it out on yourself or your hair.

I'd take a, uh, sample to the police and report the incident. It is possible they already have a file on the guy, and if not, they should start one.

Length
    12/mb/waist
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

No, it's not silly at all, you have every right to be upset
    Routine for my dyed mid back length hair: shampoo and condition twice a week, with Alterna Kendi Dry Oil Spray all over and shea butter on ends and lightly on length as leave-ins on wet hair, and blow dried with a Sedu on low heat

Type
    1a/1b/M/ii/iii

Not gonna lie, that is disgusting. I can't imagine how icky I would feel, and I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. Just remember, it is NOT your fault, or the fault of your gorgeous hair.
    BALDPIXIECHINSHOULDERAPLBSLWAISTHLTL
    Henna enhanced auburn-haired girl

Length
    TBL/TBL/KL
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by bumblebums View Post
    I'd take a, uh, sample to the police and report the incident. It is possible they already have a file on the guy, and if not, they should start one.
    I should have thought of that... I already washed to out- took three shampoos.
    Lady Amber, High Priestess of Viva Naturalis, in the order of The Long Haired Knights.
    Using Curly Girl approved haircare... but being utterly neglectful of my curls....
    Longest Length: TBL Current: TBL Goal: Knee Length

Type
    2a/F/ii

WTF!! I'm so sorry that happened to you.

Length
    bsl/elbow/n/a
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Look, sometimes people are just rude. It isn't your fault. It isn't your hair's fault.

If something feels funny to you, it's ok to make a fuss. It's not out of line to tell the guy to stop touching you. It's ok to say "no, don't touch my hair". Don't worry about being too loud or too mean. The fact that guys have felt ok doing icky stuff to you twice means that (unfortunately) they think they can get away with it.

And yeah, it's awful. But a lot of the time, people who are interested in being hurtful have a set of behavior patterns they look for in terms of who is easy to hurt. So if you can learn to feel safe and secure in raising a giant fuss... you won't seem so easy to hurt. It's not fair. It's not right. People should treat you well no matter what. But that isn't how the world works .

And I know you can learn to be loud and hold your ground .

Extraordinary Wordsmith WaitingSoLong's Avatar
    Length
    MTL/BSL/none
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

I agree about the police report. It is easy enough to test the sample for...content.

Surely there was a witness? I mean, NO ONE said anything to you?

BIG HUGS and I hope you can forget about this soon. I just cannot imagine. I am so sorry this happened to you!

~WSL~My YouTube tutorials with Classic+ Hair
    FTL in 2013. Back to waist/virgin 2014. Virgin thigh 2018. Cut back to waist July 2018

Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Really, it's not silly to be upset. That is sick, and wrong, and just...horrible. I'm so sorry. People really suck sometimes. -hugs-

Length
    Ear/BSL/Term
    Type
    1b/1c/F/i

You are definitely not being silly, definitely not. I would try to get a sample as bumblebums suggested but if you've already washed your hair don't worry about it. Would you be able to give a description to the police?

You might not be the first or last person he does this to. Even if you can't give a description it would be helpful for the police to know that this happened, and what metro you were on and when. There might be a pattern of incidents.

It is not you or your hairs fault that this guy is a pervert, and like someone else said, cutting your hair wont stop people from being pervs.

Stand your ground, protect your right to feel completely and utterly disgusted and offended, and report this dangerous character to the authorities.