Page 162 of 162 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162
Results 1,611 to 1,618 of 1618

Thread: The Waiting Room

  1. #1611
    Member 0xalis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Inland Northwest
    Age
    23
    Posts
    503
    Length
    Buzz/Jaw/Long
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

    Default Re: The Waiting Room

    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bookworm View Post
    Ahhhhh that’s an amazing color on you!
    Thank you!! I agree When I saw that one on the site I knew it was The One I had to have!
    Buzzed ~ Pixie ~ Mid-ear Bob ~ (Mouth) ~ Chin ~ SL ~ APL ~ MBL? ~ WL?? ~ Hip???
    Top of chin by April? Bottom of chin by June? Can I get a growth spurt please?
    No Trim 2020 || Shoulder by January 2021

  2. #1612
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    34
    Type
    1a/M/C/iii

    Default Re: The Waiting Room

    Quote Originally Posted by 0xalis View Post


    It came today, way earlier than I expected!!!!!!
    Now I can finally cover all my hair!
    Looks nice and cosy!!

    My pins have finally arrived too. Going to try them out on the weekend. I've just bought 2 vintage hair forks from Ebay for a steal, so waiting on those now. I don't think they'll hold up my hair without help but they look pretty. They should arrive this time next week.

  3. #1613
    Member Alexandrina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    284

    Default Re: The Waiting Room

    Quote Originally Posted by 0xalis View Post


    It came today, way earlier than I expected!!!!!!
    Now I can finally cover all my hair!
    Nice! How is the lining in it?
    My 2019 Hair journey:
    Valentines day (Feb 14): 30"
    -->
    Currently: 34"

  4. #1614
    πάντοτε χαίρετε Suortuva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Outer space/ Scandinavia
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,067
    Length
    17,5/24/?
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

    Default Re: The Waiting Room

    Oxalis, that beanie is really nice.

    My frog stick arrived already in yesterday, that was super fast! I posted some pictures in this thread: https://forums.longhaircommunity.com...15#post3760615
    I have heard the mermaids singing... and I do think that they will sing to me...

    Don't miss the LHC Book Club!

  5. #1615
    Member jane_marie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    surrounded by corn
    Posts
    1,264
    Length
    0"/WL/?
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

    Default Re: The Waiting Room

    According to tracking, my mushroom hair sticks have been sitting in the "Russian Federation" (whatever that is) since the 15th.

    Does anyone know if that's unusual?


  6. #1616
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    34
    Type
    1a/M/C/iii

    Default Re: The Waiting Room

    Don't you just hate it when the person ships it late without contacting you or even giving you a tracking number and it arrives almost a week later on a Friday? And then the post office doesn't inform you until the afternoon so you can't arrange someone to pick it up for you in time and the traffic is so bad it takes over 2hr to get to the post office to pick it up only to find it has closed at least 15min early? Yeah pretty peeved right now. I know it's Friday but you're a post office in a mall. I don't know who I'm more peeved at, the person who didn't ship it or Australia Post who has become so incompetent at delivering my stuff to my actual house that I have to do this in the first place?? I just want my stuff and the service I paid for ARGH

    (Thank you for listening to me vent)

  7. #1617
    Member Alexandrina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    284

    Default Re: The Waiting Room

    Quote Originally Posted by imalda View Post
    Don't you just hate it when the person ships it late without contacting you or even giving you a tracking number and it arrives almost a week later on a Friday? And then the post office doesn't inform you until the afternoon so you can't arrange someone to pick it up for you in time and the traffic is so bad it takes over 2hr to get to the post office to pick it up only to find it has closed at least 15min early? Yeah pretty peeved right now. I know it's Friday but you're a post office in a mall. I don't know who I'm more peeved at, the person who didn't ship it or Australia Post who has become so incompetent at delivering my stuff to my actual house that I have to do this in the first place?? I just want my stuff and the service I paid for ARGH

    (Thank you for listening to me vent)
    TWO HOURS to get to a post office!? OMIGOD that is awful
    My 2019 Hair journey:
    Valentines day (Feb 14): 30"
    -->
    Currently: 34"

  8. #1618
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    34
    Type
    1a/M/C/iii

    Default Re: The Waiting Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrina View Post
    TWO HOURS to get to a post office!? OMIGOD that is awful
    Yeah unfortunately, the town planning in my city was mediocre. There's just so much congestion and it's getting worse.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •