Thread: clarifying conditioner question

Length
    CL/29.5/30
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/ii/iii

Default clarifying conditioner question

how good is it? bought v05 clarifying conditioner for 99 cents not to long ago, at a grocery store not far from where i live. Used it once, but didn't notice a big difference. Still made hair soft, but didn't know if it's worth buying again...

Length
    APL/APL/WST31
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Default Re: clarifying conditioner question

I have used this too, but I am not sure what if any "clarifying" it does??? It makes my hair soft though. I thought shampoo only did this?
    Pre-Natal Vitamins * Coconut Oil
    Shoulder
    --->APL ----> BSL ----> Waist

Length
    16"?/29"/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

"Clarifying" conditioner is simply a conditioner that is made to go long with a clarifying shampoo. It does NOT clarify. The shampoo does.

I am not here to decorate your world

Type
    1c/F/i

I agree with what Carolyn said about the conditioner not being the clarifier itself. But in my experience with VO5 it is good as a light weight conditioner... and most are cone free if I remember correctly.

Length
    CL/29.5/30
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/ii/iii

ty. i wasn't sure. i bought the vo5 herbal escapes kiwi lime squeeze clarifying conditioner. used it a couple of times. although i usually switch shampoos/conditioners off and on. smells good.

Length
    16"?/29"/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by rtree721 View Post
    I agree with what Carolyn said about the conditioner not being the clarifier itself. But in my experience with VO5 it is good as a light weight conditioner... and most are cone free if I remember correctly.
    Yes most VO5 conditioners are nice and light weight. I know some people use a tiy bit as a leave in. They are also great CO conditioners. Best of all they are cheap and easy to find in supermarkets, drug stores and places like Walmart.

I am not here to decorate your world

Length
    CL/29.5/30
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn View Post
    Yes most VO5 conditioners are nice and light weight. I know some people use a tiy bit as a leave in. They are also great CO conditioners. Best of all they are cheap and easy to find in supermarkets, drug stores and places like Walmart.
    Yeah, I bought it at a kroger store, not far from where i live. I thought it was a good price and wanted to check it out. i don't use v05 very often, but may buy it again. just gotta give it a chance, and use it more.

Length
    10/8/term
    Type
    4a/F/iii

Even though it may not clarify it is my go to co washing conditioner, I really like it (though the shea butter conditioner is pretty good). For some reason my hair and I do not like the kiwi clarifying conditioner. I really think that V05 conditioners do a wonderful job of cleaning the hair.