Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Waist Length By 2014!

Friend of the Semicolon florenonite's Avatar
    Length
    SL/MBL/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/iii

Default Re: Waist Length By 2014!

Count me in! I'm currently at 25", with waist length at 29", so I should get there sometime next summer. My plan is to maintain at waist to get rid of my layers, then either continue to maintain indefinitely or grow onward to hip.
    Lady Nehalennia of the Mirrored-Seas in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

SL / APL / SBL / MBL / WL / HIP / BCL / TB

Length
    6/32/47
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Very likely I'll be solidly waist length in late 2014, so count me in as one who will leave the dreaded midback abyss sometime next year.
    Buíochas mo chroi orm from Lady Tae of The Rose Path , of the order of The Long Haired Knights.
    #TimesUp! #MeToo #Resist

Length
    ~21/31/HL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

I can't remember if I've posted in this thread (don't think I have, haven't been posting much lately!) but this is me! I'm just shy of BSL and hoping to get to waist by my 21st next September (beginning of the month). I am dying to get back to waist after chopping to my collarbone late last year due to lots of damage and a horrible demarcation line.
    | CBL | SL | BSL | MBL | WL+ | HL |

Length
    Chin/APL/MB-WL
    Type
    3a/3b/F/M/ii/iii

I don't know how reachable a goal this is for me- I'm at 21"(ish) and waist for me is 30". My hair grows pretty quickly so it doesn't feel like an unreasonable goal if I give myself till the very end of 2014, what do you all think?
    Chin -- Shoulder -- APL -- BSL -- MBL -- WL
    CG since Oct 2012. Stretched hair hits APL, curls are closer to shoulder length!
    CO wash, no cones / sulphates / heat / bleach. Lots of moisture / ACV / EVCO!

Length
    APL/MBL/hip
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii/iii

I'm in too! Just had the surprise of my life ( well not really, but you know!). Took a long overdue length shot today and am solidly BSL. I have about 5 inches to waist. Summer / autumn 2014 here I come!
    after a year with bright red hair, I'm back to henna and indigo, mainly henna applications but some indigo to take the orange down a bit! Now to get back to growing again, beyond bra strap how but aiming for hip.

Length
    SL/CBL/HL
    Type
    3a/3b/M/C/ii/iii

Me! I should be waist length by the first of the year stretched, but am hoping to reach wl curly later on in the year.
    Lady Rhiannon, Grand OverSeer of Mischief and Mayhem, keeper of The Wizard, of the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Chopped it all off, grew out henna, and having fun starting over.

Just letting it grow ravenheather's Avatar
    Length
    16/23/Term
    Type
    2b/F/ii

I am still here. Almost bsl/mbl. I have 4 1/2 inches till waist. I finally feel like I am getting somewhere. I should get there next summer. I think this thread needs some pics of those who may have made it already.

Going for terminal, but also enjoying wearing my hair down and curly.

Length
    15/30/40
    Type
    1b/M/ii

woohoo, finally meassured my hair. Right now i'm a solid BSL at 26 inches, waist for me is at 30 inches so 4 more to go Still feels like a LOT but hopefully I will be waist by May 2014 when my 2 year anniversary is

Length
    13/28.5/33
    Type
    1b/M/iii

2014 seemed a long way away when this thread was started but it's here now! How is everyone doing on their hair growth? I've got 4 inches to go until I get to waist length. My hair grew about 4.5 inches total in 2013, so it seems reasonable to expect to be there sometime in 2014.

Keep your mind set and your hair long;
    Keep your head up and your heart strong.

Length
    Chin/???/???
    Type
    2a/2b/M/iii

Still here, still growing! I don't measure my hair (I find it inaccurate) but I do take pics when I remember to. Looks like I'm about 1" or so away from waist (again)! I'm hoping to get that inch or more and be SOLIDLY waist length by the end of March. I would love to at least be brushing waist on DD's birthday in late February, but we'll see.

From waist, it's only 4" until Hip...so maybe I could hit BOTH goals in 2014? Here's hoping!
    "There is not enough darkness in the world to extinguish the light of one small candle." - Spanish Proverb
    Hip length to Pixie, now growing long again. Currently past SL, heading to APL.