Thread: Can Colour B4 remove hair dye which has been henna'ed on?

Type
    1b/1c/M/ii/iii

Smile Can Colour B4 remove hair dye which has been henna'ed on?

Hey everyone^^ I've looked at pictures and noticed that my hair still seems more brownish than red which is most likely because of the "Semi" - Permanent hair dye i used on it in June (it said it would wash out but it never did :O)
    Here's some pictures. One of my hair before dying it with the hair color.
    http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/9619/dsc03913t.jpg
    A picture of the hair color a couple of weeks after dying it (hadn't faded at all) http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/831/dsc04230o.jpg
    And last but not least a picture of my dyed hair after being henna'ed (i seriously left the henna in my hair for 20 hours. Serious i did ) http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/5734/dsc04653i.jpg

So my question is^^ Do any of you think that Colour B4 will remove the hair dye? (not the henna :P. It don't really matter to me if some of the henna gets removed since i only henna'ed it because of not liking the dyed hair)
    Please feel free to answer^^

Length
    Buzz/hip/class
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Can Colour B4 remove hair dye which has been henna'ed on?

Yes there are quite a few threads about this, I've done it and many others on here have.

However, you cannot just pick and choose which colours it will remove, though the henna would be more stubborn depending on how many times you have done hennaered as to if it will be removed, so to answer your question yes it is highly possible that the dye will be removed using CB4, make sure you rinse it well and use a cone less conditioner after, coney ones tended to darken my hair back up!
    Last edited by jojo; July 11th, 2012 at 01:41 PM.
    Buzz October 2015 to get rid of bendigo and lots of other damage, now Al natural and loving it....where will my journey end? I will tell you when I get there. Lifelong Co washer and LOC method currentl approaching curly hip

Type
    1b/1c/M/ii/iii

Smile Re: Can Colour B4 remove hair dye which has been henna'ed on?

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    Yes there are quite a few threads about this, I've done it and many others on here have.

However, you cannot just pick and choose which colours it will remove, though the henna would be more stubborn depending on how many times you have done hennaered as to if it will be removed, so to answer your question yes it is highly possible that the dye will be removed using CB4, make sure you rinse it well and use a cone less conditioner after, coney ones tended to darken my hair back up!
    Oh thank you so much! (I was just worried it wouldn't touch the dye since i henna'ed it ) Cones won't be a problem for me, because i don't use cones at all^^