Page 207 of 301 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 3003

Thread: Chin | Shoulder | Collarbone

Length
    Buzz/BUZZ/CBL

Default Re: Growing Chin to Shoulder-length? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie View Post
    I saw a couple of people yesterday that I hadn't seen for 6 months plus. Two different meetings with people from different social circles.

Both immediately commented on my shorter hair. One said that she didn't think it was me and another said "oh, you've cut all your hair off".

That comment was a little shocking. I'll try to explain... instead of "oh you cut your hair" as a general statement. It was "oh, you've cut all of your hair off". There was a lot more impact, and definitely made me pause for a second.

Anyways, I quickly told them both I'm growing it again
    Yep apparently chin + hair means you are bald

Length
    .5 in/21 in/??
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

I saw a couple of people yesterday that I hadn't seen for 6 months plus. Two different meetings with people from different social circles.

Both immediately commented on my shorter hair. One said that she didn't think it was me and another said "oh, you've cut all your hair off".

That comment was a little shocking. I'll try to explain... instead of "oh you cut your hair" as a general statement. It was "oh, you've cut all of your hair off". There was a lot more impact, and definitely made me pause for a second.

Anyways, I quickly told them both I'm growing it again
    How long was your hair before? That seems like an odd comment for them to make. I had kind of the opposite thing happen a few weeks ago after my haircut. I was told by my extended family that they liked my haircut and even though it was shorter, it still looked like long hair?

I don't know. Maybe its because I wore my hair up all the time so they didn't realize how long it had been compared to now. It was MBL.

Length
    16/26/50
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Yep apparently chin + hair means you are bald
    Haha. It did seem that something dramatic like that had happened.

Quote Originally Posted by ReadingRenee View Post
    How long was your hair before? That seems like an odd comment for them to make. I had kind of the opposite thing happen a few weeks ago after my haircut. I was told by my extended family that they liked my haircut and even though it was shorter, it still looked like long hair?

I don't know. Maybe its because I wore my hair up all the time so they didn't realize how long it had been compared to now. It was MBL.
    I was hovering just above WL. I felt like she really likes long hair, and her comment just reflected her shock that I would cut it.

That is also strange! I think you're probably right in that they didn't actually realise how long your hair was before.
    Grow grow grow, where it stops no body knows.

Length
    .5 in/21 in/??
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Haha. It did seem that something dramatic like that had happened.

I was hovering just above WL. I felt like she really likes long hair, and her comment just reflected her shock that I would cut it.

That is also strange! I think you're probably right in that they didn't actually realise how long your hair was before.
    I think you are right. Waist length is seen as very long so any cut above your shoulders probably seems like a lot and if she likes long hair than it would have even more of an impact.

Length
    Buzz/BUZZ/CBL

so is this a can i call it shoulder moment, or should I wait a few more weeks
    No Trimming No Dye
    CBL>>>>>APL>>>>>TBL>>>>LCL
    Currently Buzzed

Length
    10/23+/fun

you know Bat.....

Only you can make that decision. I am actually an optimist..so I would say...heck ya....you have graduated to the next thread

but it is up to you....we are all our own worst critic, if you know what I mean...so give yourself a break and go for it

O.R.
    Profile pic from a couple years ago(ahem)...

Length
    Buzz/Pixie/Happy
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Yes Bat!! Call it, call it!!! I know it might feel shorter because of your layers, but those longest layers are definitely shoulder length in my eyes. Not long from now and you'll be at collarbone!

I am calling mid-neck length! I saw this photo my wife took of me and realized I'm finally there
    It's more obvious with a bigger image but I didn't want it to be too big either haha.
    (Cute note: that weird red fabric blob in the closet behind me? It's a giant fabric bag from an amazon christmas gift, and our cats love it.)
    Last edited by 0xalis; September 18th, 2020 at 10:40 PM.
    Just trying to get by

Length
    Buzz/BUZZ/CBL

I'll call it then! Whee! collarbone by mid to late December Hopefully!

Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Congratulations Bat and Oxalis!

Length
    Buzz/BUZZ/CBL

Thank you! Another week or two will be more firmly there but calling it now stops the hyper aware feeling I can relax a bit my hope is to be cbl by the end of the year