Page 209 of 301 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 3003

Thread: Chin | Shoulder | Collarbone

Length
    .5 in/21 in/??
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Default Re: Growing Chin to Shoulder-length? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by oldrocker View Post
    no pictures yet....but think I was right about the stall I posted about a month ago. Figured I wasn't eating enough/any green veggies, too much sodium, etc..

so, still working on increasing the green veggies, cutting down on the salt, and started taking a mulit-vitamin every day. Just got rid of a lot of stress last week as well in the divorce process(no....she is still breathing and above ground, thank you)

so, haven't measured the back, but when I was stuck, the very front above my forehead(which started out less than an inch long from typical guys cut) if pulled straight was just below the tip of my nose. this weekend, I found it was down to the top of my upper lip. still have about 6 inches to go before I can get everything in a low ponytail though....don't think it will be til next year some time. However, progress is progress. plus I can tell cause when it flops in my face it is even more of an aggravation....not to worry...not gonna touch it. Just wish I shed a little less. but think I am in normal shed range. think since they are longer they look like more hair coming out.

yay?
    O.R.
    I just started taking a multivitamin to try to help my hair growth as well. I had a lot of shedding after kind of a restrictive diet. It seems to have calmed down now(knock on wood).

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

Quote Originally Posted by Agava View Post

Don't do it yet. Seriously, when a guy has layered hair that is completely ok and even better. On this length you might even regret trimming and waiting to have all layers to grow out. It cost a lot of time and patience, while layers that you have aren't mullety type so you really don't have to worry.
    And about dyeing, if I could give you a small advice. I also had some periods wanting to dye my hair too often, just impulsively. It's hard to say no to yourself, but at least you can try something of these: you don't have to dye the whole hair. For instance, the layers that are not visible, you can continue growing natural or, you can dye them once in 4 months for instance. Or, when you are about dyeing your hair, just wash your hair, and style it differently. It could be that your wish to dye was just in that moment.
    And, congrats for reaching SL!
    All most! I decided not to fully call Shoulder yet it's close for sure and It's not cause I think layers are feminine, they just make my hair feel scraggly but I have implemented the two week policy to see if my mind changes, that is an idea with the dying thing I'll try and practice braiding when I get the dye urge see if it fades over time

Quote Originally Posted by oldrocker View Post
    no pictures yet....but think I was right about the stall I posted about a month ago. Figured I wasn't eating enough/any green veggies, too much sodium, etc..

so, still working on increasing the green veggies, cutting down on the salt, and started taking a mulit-vitamin every day. Just got rid of a lot of stress last week as well in the divorce process(no....she is still breathing and above ground, thank you)

so, haven't measured the back, but when I was stuck, the very front above my forehead(which started out less than an inch long from typical guys cut) if pulled straight was just below the tip of my nose. this weekend, I found it was down to the top of my upper lip. still have about 6 inches to go before I can get everything in a low ponytail though....don't think it will be til next year some time. However, progress is progress. plus I can tell cause when it flops in my face it is even more of an aggravation....not to worry...not gonna touch it. Just wish I shed a little less. but think I am in normal shed range. think since they are longer they look like more hair coming out.

yay?
    O.R.
    Small progress is still progress stress can also cause stalls and extra shedding as well, it should lessen over time hopefully!

Yesterday I've trimmed my bangs 2cm and fringe, too. I needed to do that to make these sections easier to style when blow drying. It's a small change, but it's nicer and easier to manage. The bangs are still below the chin.

And here's my graduation photo, this morning.
    Hope to see you all soon on the next thread!

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

And here's my graduation photo, this morning.
    Hope to see you all soon on the next thread!

Congrats! I'll be there soon

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

My new comb straighter thingie came in the post I keep the setting low but it did an ok job so I won't be trimming, I'll try to only use it when my hair feels/looks exceptionally bad

Thank you, Bat! And see you soon in the next thread!
    When I want straighter hair, I use an oldfashioned brush and dryer. What kind of comb thingie is that?

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

Thank you, Bat! And see you soon in the next thread!
    When I want straighter hair, I use an oldfashioned brush and dryer. What kind of comb thingie is that?
    It's this thing
    https://m.catch.com.au/product/cabel...ffer_id=132213

Ok, I see. It's based on heat. Quite dangerous thingie if used often.
    One hairdresser showed me technique of drying, using a brush with dense "needles" , and brushing my hair like with comb, starting from the top of the head towards forward, and also to the left and right. At the end it's only needed to part it where you want, and is straight however you comb it.
    (I'm so bad in explaining these things)

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

Ok, I see. It's based on heat. Quite dangerous thingie if used often.
    One hairdresser showed me technique of drying, using a brush with dense "needles" , and brushing my hair like with comb, starting from the top of the head towards forward, and also to the left and right. At the end it's only needed to part it where you want, and is straight however you comb it.
    (I'm so bad in explaining these things)
    Don't you need to use heat for that? The comb thing isn't to bad I have it on the lowest setting, it's not as bad as the ceramic plate straighteners they always seem to rip hair out