Page 2 of 135 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the most evil thing you've ever done to your hair?

Length
    chin/MB/Hip
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Default Re: What's the most evil thing you've ever done to your hair?

Quote Originally Posted by EvaSimone View Post
    The ripping chunks of hair out seriously gives me heebie jeebies...
    This made me giggle...not because you were made uncomfortable (for which I am sorry) but because I haven't heard that expression for SUCH a long time. Thanks for the laugh.

I must admit, it was the domestos entry that made me cringe.

Type
    2a/F/M/i/ii

I accidentally glued my bangs whilst working on a scrapbooking project.... it washed out but not my cleverest moment ever

Length
    pixie/bsl/term
    Type
    1a/1b/M/i

I have a couple of "most evil things". First when I was a teenager, I used straight Clorox Bleach mixed with a little water on my hair trying to make it blonde...NOT. Second...had my waist length hair chopped all off...temporary insanity. Third...tried to dye my brown hair blonde, it went bannana yellow...tried 3 different blonde box dyes immediately after to get my hair platnium... when all it did was turn to mush.

My hair abusing days are soo over.
    "Happiness resides not in possessions and not in gold, the feeling of happiness dwells in the soul"....Democritus

Length
    1/35/40

I had a girlfriend convince me to get my hair permed about 5 years ago! A nightmare that I still wake up at night with sometimes !!!!
    Jim

Length
    zip/calf/term
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii

I used to brush it before and *after* getting out of the shower, still soaking wet thinking I was getting all the "loose hair" out since there was always so much hair in the brush! Eek! I have since learned that in fact my hair does not tolerate being handled wet at all.

Length
    Bob/67"/67"
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii/iii

This wasn't exactly evil, but I did dye (semi-perm) my hair blue once. The blue mixed with the dark ashy blonde of my hair to make a murky greenish-brown pond scum color, which was interesting, but not exactly attractive. I still have a few faintly greenish streaks hiding in there somewhere...
    iii 2b F 62"

Type
    1b/F/ii

oh man, where do I start?

the top would probably be the time when I decided I wanted to have hot pink hair. my hair was dyed black previously. in order to get it hot pink, you'd first have to bleach.... I guess you can see where it's going. I bought some dye stripping ultra strong bleach stuff from a random store and went to town on my (dyed black) hair. applied bleach. kept it on for 30 minutes. washed off. applied again. kept on for 30 minutes. washed off. dyed pink. after that I know my hair can take anything. I kept bleaching the entire length + dying it pink for the coming year or so.

but yes.... shaving my head after a sucky haircut or just simply after a sucky day... been there done that. more than once.

Type
    1b/F/ii

oh and once, after a Rammstein concert (it really is relevant, you know) I tried lighting a cigarette in a rather strong wind, leaving my head too far, creating myself a set of unwanted bangs since my hair caught fire.

my friend advised me to stay off the lives where they use ridiculous amounts of pyrotechnics, cos obviously it has bad effect on me.

Tried to make my dark brown hair go blond using at-home coloring kits and when the first and second one didn't work, I tried it a third time, all within one weeks time. Then I used to straighten that brassy wreck every day, sometimes more than once a day. And if that isn't bad enough, I decided I would grow it all out by not trimming for a very long time. When I did go in for a cut, I had splits over 6 inches long. Oh, and I was washing it ever.single.day with 1st Pantene Clarifying shampoo and then a 2nd time with T-gel shampoo. Every.single. morning. Then blow-drying it and straightening.
    Nice.

washed it with tide.

i was 15!!! and couldn't find the shampoo!!!

i know. it was terrible, but the dumb thing is my hair was so great it didn't bother it at all. or at least that's how i like to remember the event.