Page 131 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1349

Thread: What's the most evil thing you've ever done to your hair?

Default Re: What's the most evil thing you've ever done to your hair?

I was unwell and didn't wash or brush my hair for 1 1/2 weeks. I was wearing braid. It was so messy to detangle it with patience. I pulled cut hair several times during this process. I lost lots of hair. I'm on comb daily habit. It was so heart breaking to watch all my hair on the floor. I'm not doing it again. It was painful.

Length
    24”/33.5"/39"
    Type
    1a/F/i

Dyed it a lighter shade of blonde.
    Oh and the time where I asked Mum to cut off my beautiful, natural, waist length hair into a pixie cut in primary school. Lol!
    APL - BSL - *MBL* - WL - HL - TBL
    Last trim: 12th March 2021
    Pantene fanatic, sulphate and silicone lover

Quote Originally Posted by Rapunzelroberts View Post
    I was unwell and didn't wash or brush my hair for 1 1/2 weeks. I was wearing braid. It was so messy to detangle it with patience. I pulled cut hair several times during this process. I lost lots of hair. I'm on comb daily habit. It was so heart breaking to watch all my hair on the floor. I'm not doing it again. It was painful.
    I can feel your pain, I had the same problem a lot of times.

wrong thread
    Last edited by Groovy Granny; November 12th, 2019 at 10:37 AM.

last year (before I cut it to chin length) I had tailbone length hair and it was during a heatwave that I got 3rd degree burns so bad that I had blisters. my hair was in a bun before the blisters showed up a day later. needless to say that bun stayed there for two-3 weeks because I physically couldn't raise my arms due to the burns and blisters on my shoulders and chest area.

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    Ear/SL/???
    Type
    1c/2a/F/iii

I didn't use conditioner for years. No wonder my hair was so dry.

I would pull my hair into a tight ponytail because I hated the feeling of it being loose. Only recently have I stopped doing this. I hope it hasn't cause that much damage...

The worst one is I have trichotillomania. When I was 9 I pulled every hair from the top of my head out so I had a rather large bald patch. I stopped pulling for years and then when the stress of university got to me started again. Finally stopping again and my hair is growing back.

Length
    Buzz/Pixie/Happy
    Type
    1b/F/ii

I bleached it with dollar store bleach several times in the course of a month back in high school. I cried over the split ends and got a pixie cut, started from scratch. I've also buzzed it all off several times, but I don't really consider that to be very evil. Short healthy hair is so much better than severely damaged not-even-that-long hair!

I bleached my hair thrice in a month. I did that because I did not like the color I used. My hair was totally damaged. Never again.

Type
    1c/F/i

Got the whole thing bleached and dyed light green, yellow, and pastel blue. I had waist length hair but also got about half of it cut into odd ear length layers (scene hair). I never realized most of the scene hair photos I saw on tumblr the girls just had short hair and then dyed extensions with the same dye to have the thinner long length underneath. It was a mess to grow out and I had to chop it all off after that damage anyway. I got it done at a great place so it turned out amazing (technically), but after one wash so much color came out and I didn't know how to ever style it how the hairdresser originally did
    Last edited by BeverlyHills; May 13th, 2022 at 02:06 PM.

In high school, I bleached it at home, and it turned yellow. A couple of months later, I tried to "repair" by letting my friend, who was not a hairdresser, cut a pixie on me. I was left with a 90's boyband cut, bleached in the ends. Not my best look ever! Before that, my hair was so long and nice and soft...