Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you feel when people touch your hair?

Length
    26/26.5/32
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Default Re: How do you feel when people touch your hair?

People don't touch my hair, or me in general. My vibe makes it perfectly clear not to invade my personal space.

I like it when my DH touches my hair, and my DS3 will sometimes pet my head like I'm a cat. Outside of my immediate family, I don't like people touching my hair.

Length
    SL+/apl/bsl
    Type
    2b/M/C/ii

If it's a close friend, boyfriend or family member I like it, and like to play with their hair as well, otherwise I don't like it at all.

Hiding in plain sight spidermom's Avatar
    Length
    pixie/waist/frtip
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

This subject comes up so often, and it always surprises me because either my hair is non-touch-worthy, or people around here simply don't do it. The only times someone other than family has touched my hair was once at a Christmas party by a young man with Down syndrome and a 4th of July party when an elderly woman touched it while telling me how magnificent it looked as I was re-doing a bun. The Down syndrome guy kind of bothered me because he didn't want to let go so his dad had to pry his fingers out of my hair.

Length
    ~ear/~BSL/WL
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

My hair isn't long enough (yet!) to be looked at. We'll have to see what reactions it receives once it gets there. The only one who touches it now is my boyfriend. If someone asks, and I know them, then they can touch. But random people? Not so much.

The only time people have touched my hair was when I was in second grade and girls used to play/braid other girls' hair! That was fun.

Type
    1a/1b/F/M/i/ii

I don't mind if it's by close family, but I wear my hair up in public because I'm so paranoid about people touching it. I wish people didn't feel so compelled to touch a person's hair just because it's very long u_u;

Length
    APL/BSL+/Term.
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/iii

I don't mind if my mum or boyfriend do as long as they are careful. But DBF's little sister messes the top of my hair up on purpose and I don't think I'd be comfortable with strangers.

Length
    15"/31"/40"
    Type
    3b/M/iii

I hate when random people off the street will walk up to my and start petting or playing with my hair and saying "Oh woooow its sooo long!" or "Wow so pretty!" Then im just like who the hell are you >.> thats why i usually put it up when i go out
    But if its friends or family I don't mind as much. Unless they pull my hair like one of my friends do, but I think she might be a little jealous :/

Length
    CBL/TBL/-
    Type
    1c/M/ii

No one really touches my hair. I think I've gotten a few light touches from acquaintance-friends when they see it down for the first time, but in the same way that they'd touch me on the shoulder or something (usually they kind of touch my arm at the same time). Other than that, usually it's my boyfriend or family doing it to bug me, which I don't like, but it's not horrible. But I know I would dislike a random stranger sticking their hands in my hair.
    Caution: LHC-itis may become terminal.
    https://zestylonghair.wordpress.com

Length
    sl/APL/wl+
    Type
    1a/1b/M/C/ii/iii

Generally it creeps me out, but I like it when my mum strokes my hair, it makes me feel like I'm five again
    Lady Cuilpantiel Of The Raven Tower in the Order of the Longhaired Knights.
    The Few, The Proud, The Vaguely Creepy