Page 213 of 223 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2226

Thread: Tangle Teezer

Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Tangle teezer

TT has introduced a new brush for back-combing. I know that the practice is generally greatly frowned upon here, but I couldn't help be curious. Here is an excerpt from the product description:

Making back-combing quicker and easier, it's also gentle on the hair, minimising damage and breakage. It's kinder to your hair because the teeth reach deeply into each section without matting or ratting, which also makes it easy to brush out afterwards.
    I'm really curious as to how it can minimize damage and be easier to brush out...

https://www.tangleteezer.com/all-bru...k-embrace.html

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Kaya View Post
    TT has introduced a new brush for back-combing. I know that the practice is generally greatly frowned upon here, but I couldn't help be curious. Here is an excerpt from the product description:

I'm really curious as to how it can minimize damage and be easier to brush out...

https://www.tangleteezer.com/all-bru...k-embrace.html
    That looks like the existing backcombing brushes, TBH.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    ?/?/?
    Type
    1b/F/iii

I bought two of the little ones, because I have two cousins (who are five and three), who loovvve combing my hair. So, you might as well teach them how to do it, right? Little Girl (3) is a curly girl and we are learning how to care for it and not irritate her sensitive skin and scalp. Little Boy (5) has some anxiety issues and combing my hair helps him settle. When I visit, I actually carry a TT in my purse for him to use!

surprised her hair's long Corvana's Avatar
    Length
    2"/Hip/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

I got one, a real one finally, about a month ago now. I loooooove it. My son, who hates brushing his hair, also loves it but really wants his own ("red and blue!").

Maintaining at Hip-BCL for now.
    Lady Corvana, Keeper of Ravens and Crows in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    24”/33.5"/39"
    Type
    1a/F/i

Hey all, this thread hasn’t been touched for a while but I’m wondering if anyone has had success with any TT dupes in Australia? Or has anyone found dupes have harsher bristles etc? I’ve been to the shops looking for the real deal but could only find other brands. I don’t know if their cheaper price reflects a ‘cheaper’ product with perhaps more harshness in the bristles.
    APL - BSL - *MBL* - WL - HL - TBL
    Last trim: 12th March 2021
    Pantene fanatic, sulphate and silicone lover

The land of vodka, bears and perpetual winter
    Length
    APL/Class/TERM
    Type
    2b/M/ii

LittleHealthy, I read reviews on Macadamia and Dessata brushes, both brands are cheaper than TT and according to reviews work just as great.
    APL ~ BSL ~ MBL ~ WL ~ HL ~ TBL ~ CL ~ TERM
    Growing out henna since November 1st, 2018

Length
    24”/33.5"/39"
    Type
    1a/F/i

Thankyou!! There’s a Michel Mercier one i saw, it has 3 different brushes ranging from fine hair through to thick. It’s about the same price but the thin hair one has softer/bendiest bristles. I might give that a go. Man, I patted so many brushes today

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

I would not get the MM ones! I would get a cheap knock-off TT if you can't find one. Torrinpaige on YT once did a review of the MM brushes and wasn't as happy about them. I don't think she even uses them anymore. I could be mistaken.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by LittleHealthy View Post
    Hey all, this thread hasn’t been touched for a while but I’m wondering if anyone has had success with any TT dupes in Australia? Or has anyone found dupes have harsher bristles etc? I’ve been to the shops looking for the real deal but could only find other brands. I don’t know if their cheaper price reflects a ‘cheaper’ product with perhaps more harshness in the bristles.
    I got my TT from Priceline (though I only use it occasionally). I think I've seen dupes in Woolies and Coles but haven't tried them.

Length
    24”/33.5"/39"
    Type
    1a/F/i

Oooh thanks for the tips on the MM ones Lupushka (I’m unsure how to tag people, halp please haha)
    I’m basically just worried that the TT ones might still be stiff in the bristles. I don’t have much hair at all, and neither does my daughter. A BB brush is a little bit too soft when we have actual knots in our hair so looking for some kind of ‘Detangler’ with the softest bristles I can get! Also something to hopefully stop the daily crying sesh from my daughter when I brush her hair hahaha.
    Yes Julee I’ve seen them on the Priceline website (I’m in a remote area) but they always seem sold out online!! Perhaps that’s a telltale that they’re good haha.